No boost after firmware update

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
So I was running 32_2 and updated to 32_10

After which can't make over 3 lba of boost. Now this is a well documented issue after updates and one everyone likes to say read instructions ECT ECT.

Well I went over every single possible setting and can't find the issue. Duty bias stayed the same, I don't see any major changed and if their was a special instruction when say 32_4 came out they deleted that on the update page..

Any help would be great I'm flustered with it..

@Terry@BMS

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
So this is a little off topic but a question I always wanted to know the merit of..

Avg ign.. how much can this number be relied on as a general health of a current set up?

Even on my pures I stay at a 0 after a few pulls and occasionally creep up to a .2 or so with lots of wheel spin.

I have always kept it on my tablet in the mobile app as it helps me realize I have a meth leak ect.

Do I give that number too much merit? Does having a zero mean your running a truly safe set up/tune or does it mean there is a whole lot being left on the table?

Being at zero has always giving me a sense if reliability and safety lol.. just wanted to know if it was false or the great indicator I hold it too?

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
It's a fairly reliable quick health check on timing advance and knock. Situations can come up that cause it not to be accurate but generally if you can only look at one thing that would be it.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
It's a fairly reliable quick health check on timing advance and knock. Situations can come up that cause it not to be accurate but generally if you can only look at one thing that would be it.

Wow thanks for the quick response!

Still waiting for weather to break to test map 3 out and see if it was just my 10-12 menu settings. I feel kinda like it was but haven't confirmed yet