Nexsys oil pressure sensor kit

marv85

Private
Jun 14, 2018
Ride
E90 335i MT
@1muk I might be mistaken, but if you purchase the flasher license then you can flash “stock map” but option it out with the oil pressure kit.

Others, please correct me if I’m wrong

1muk

Lurker
Feb 9, 2024
Ok, so I got there in the end, flashed to stage 0.

My next question is how do I configure the warnings??

marv85

Private
Jun 14, 2018
Ride
E90 335i MT
You only enable or disable the warning through "options" when flashing. But you can't configure the threshold or the rpm limit through the app.

1muk

Lurker
Feb 9, 2024
ok I thought it was possible to adjust the thresholds??

Do you know what they are set at as standard?

Benjiman

Lurker
May 2, 2021
Cheers. The warning is very short, like 1 second and gone. Anyone else see the same?
Hi mate, I've been getting the same occasionally. Only had mine installed since around January. Everything else seems fine. I'm hoping to catch a start up log at some point when it does it and have a look at the oil pressure in the log, not sure how long it will take as not logging every start up and it's only on occasion like yours.
Any update with yours?

TiAgAu

Corporal
Nov 18, 2018
Australia
Ride
08 335i
Hi mate, I've been getting the same occasionally. Only had mine installed since around January. Everything else seems fine. I'm hoping to catch a start up log at some point when it does it and have a look at the oil pressure in the log, not sure how long it will take as not logging every start up and it's only on occasion like yours.
Any update with yours?

Glad i'm not the only one ha. Cold start with fresh oil seems to set it off or if the car sits for a while then it seems to happen.

Dont think its an issue but could adjust the sensor startup delay a bit might fix or maybe lowering the minimum warning pressure a tad? Not sure what the best way to go about it. Not even sure if these are the default values that MHD inputs when flashing anyone know?

Screenshot from 2024-03-04 16-46-24.png