Nexsys Motorsport N54 Ignition Coil Upgrade Kit

_klg1

Jan 25, 2021
Long time reader, first time poster.

I thought I'd go to the effort of making an account to warn members about Rob Gale / blue lightning, you will lose 10 years of your life from stress alone if you try to help this man, he has been kicked from all of owners groups that I use regularly.

List of some particularly famous RG events:

Convinced his DA905RS turbos are not Chinese.
Reckons you need closed deck to run hybrids because his local mechanical said so.
Bought a BPM4 ekp module to run mhd stage 2.
Fit a 12v bilge blower to his airbox duct to help with intake temps.
Headgasket leak putting 4 pints of water into his exhaust that magically fixed itself when he realised n54 headgaskets don't fail

Maybe someone here can save this man, I wasn't worthy

Last edited:

_klg1

Jan 25, 2021
Hey Blue Lightning, I would stay away from those "performance upgraded" coils. Check these out: https://www.fcpeuro.com/BMW-parts/340i/Ignition-Coil/?year=2018&m=20&e=17477&t=5&b=5&d=15456&v=

We have a version for the stock valve cover that will be available for pre-order tomorrow and will begin shipping mid-late February! Pictures coming shortly!

On the stock N54 coils I ran into misfires at 560 whp above 5200 RPM with a 0.022" gap. Car runs out clean on more boost now with the same gaps on the B58 coils.

Those type of gains are unlikely unless you're experiencing misfires.
I wouldn't bother trying to help blue lighting, he is extremely rude and hostile to anyone who disagrees with his local mechanics opinion.

Obviously you were just trying to help, you didn't know he was UK based and fcp don't post here, and you're "dumb" for that! Madness!

Reactions: RuskiRacer

Blue Lightning

Private
Jan 23, 2021
I wouldn't bother trying to help blue lighting, he is extremely rude and hostile to anyone who disagrees with his local mechanics opinion.

Obviously you were just trying to help, you didn't know he was UK based and fcp don't post here, and you're "dumb" for that! Madness!
SIR......who do you think you are to start spreading hateful lies about me or anyone else in this group / thread ??.

If I have offended anyone in this group, they have every right to say so and report said comment. However the fact is, this is a peaceful Group with people sharing their experiences and knowledge........... NO ONE is interested in your lies or attempts to sew discourse within this group. May I suggest that if you wish to continue with your line of incite-full hate speech, you find an alternative group !.

Last edited:

_klg1

Jan 25, 2021
SIR......who do you think you are to start spreading hateful lies about me or anyone else in this group / thread ??.

If I have offended anyone in this group, they have every right to say so and report said comment. However the fact is, this is a peaceful Group with people sharing their experiences and knowledge........... NO ONE is interested in your lies or attempts to sew discourse within this group. May I suggest that if you wish to continue with your line of incite-full hate speech, you find an alternative group !.
Rob, you've been kicked out of nearly every n54 related group that there is.
I imagine it'll be the same here before long.

Blue Lightning

Private
Jan 23, 2021
Rob, you've been kicked out of nearly every n54 related group that there is.
I imagine it'll be the same here before long.
Please Sop with you LIES....... I have had to leave a number of Groups voluntarily because of your offensive trolling !. You have followed me like a crazy person from one group to the next trying to cause arguments and upsetting myself and anyone else I am having a conversation with. I can assure you I will be reporting you to the Admin's in this group too !

I am fed up to the teeth with your persistent harassment and trolling behavior !. LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!.