Neeeewbie here!

F32_huracan

May 29, 2022
California
Ride
F32 / huracan
New guy here from Sacramento California, recently got myself a f32, love it. Has catless downpipe, no resonators, muffler delete. Stage 2 MHD tune, recently changed my chargepipe after my oem one completely obliterated…

Has issues, can’t figure out not having power and lack of boost. Use BimmerLink for gauges, and maybe just not reading correctly but for sure it’s lacking power

Anyways, prior army, sof community, interested in joining I’ll answer whatever i can for you,

F32 is my daily, I’m new to the bmw world, but have been around “fun” cars for a while, so not completely clueless on motors etc. if you’re around the area and there’s groups let me know, or if you’re another exotic owner and go on gold rush drives or other exotics let me know! I’ve got the widebody huracan!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Welcome!

When boost is down and you're lacking power, I always like to think boost leak first. If you have MHD, you can upload a datalog directly to this website and you can embed that graph into a post so we can help you analyze if you'd like. Wastegate Duty Cycle should be high if that is the case. If you swipe on the log name, I think thats when MHD gives you the choice to upload it here.

Reactions: wheela

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
New guy here from Sacramento California, recently got myself a f32, love it. Has catless downpipe, no resonators, muffler delete. Stage 2 MHD tune, recently changed my chargepipe after my oem one completely obliterated…

Has issues, can’t figure out not having power and lack of boost. Use BimmerLink for gauges, and maybe just not reading correctly but for sure it’s lacking power

Anyways, prior army, sof community, interested in joining I’ll answer whatever i can for you,

F32 is my daily, I’m new to the bmw world, but have been around “fun” cars for a while, so not completely clueless on motors etc. if you’re around the area and there’s groups let me know, or if you’re another exotic owner and go on gold rush drives or other exotics let me know! I’ve got the widebody huracan!

Did you ever log and figure out if it was a boost leak?

SOF community meaning Special Operations Forces?

Pics of WB Huracan?