Ad: N55 Intake Manifold NEW PRODUCT

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Well it has been a long time coming, but we are proud to present the new intake manifold N55/S55/N54 community. The manifolds will be available in a few different configurations based on customer needs and wants. The features of the new manifold are listed below:

*Topside injector mounting (ease of service if needed and just plain looks cool!)
*Injectors are placed on optimal path towards the valves
*Manifold has 1/8" taps on the bottom side for port injected meth
*With basic fueling kit you get PTFE smooth bore corrugated fuel line with crimped AN fittings
*55lb/hr injectors are standard, but are also upgradeable to 72lb/hr or 100lb/hr injectors
*factory and most aftermarket intakes fit perfectly
*Fuel rail supports -6an ORB fittings on either end(standard config is dead end rail)
*Phenolic spacer is included as standard with manifold purchase
*Injector plugs available for those wanting to use the manifold for port injected meth
*2ea 1/4" NPT taps front side for sensors etc...
*3ea 1/8"NPT taps front side for sensors etc...
*High Gloss black powder coat is standard other colors available upon special request
*12ea OE gaskets included with the kit
*6ea extended length studs with hex head for easy install
*3pcs Standoffs for airbox
*Superior design flow path from stock
*3/16" Barb to 1/8npt adapter and 1/4" barb to 1/8" npt adapter included
*Each manifold is CNC machined after being cast to remove any excess material and weight involved in the casting process
*All manifold are cast and machined in the USA
*We control all aspects of the machining process in our in house CNC facility

We are just starting to ship the production manifolds so if you are interested please contact us.
backside.jpg ecu.jpg front2.jpg leftsidenew.jpg machining.jpg n55.jpg upsidedown.jpg
engine.jpg

Last edited:

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
Any performance gain on these?

We haven't done any runs on the N55 yet, since we are currently doing quite a few things to or shop N55 E series car at the moment. But we have some graphs from S55 engine which show so pretty decent midrange gains. The turbos were running out of breath at the top end or I am sure we would have seen more power ono the top end also.
I just wanted to note that these runs were on S55 with stock turbos spraying meth both times in the charge pipes before intercooler. The only difference between the runs in the manifold.

s55_midrange.jpg s55comp.jpg

Last edited:

Nfifty5

Lurker
Dec 26, 2017
SoCal
Ride
2013 BMW 135is
Can't wait to start seeing more builds with these, and can't wait till I'm ready for this!

slow_henry

Private
Apr 6, 2017
nj
Ride
335i
will the material being cast raise IAT dramatically? I knw is past the sensor but will this create a possible "power loss "

colo_evo

Corporal
Jun 6, 2017
Ride
E90 335i MT
Aluminum has much higher thermal conductivity than plastic, meaning it'll soak up heat rising off the engine. This is not a good.

Besides running PI on this manifold are there any other gains? PI compatability may be enough reason for some people, but unless going PI I don't really see a benefit to changing out the stock piece.

Also, you claim superior flow path over stock. Can you show some cfd or at least flow bench numbers to back up your claims?

Reactions: slow_henry

slow_henry

Private
Apr 6, 2017
nj
Ride
335i
yeah I mean besides the heat transfer from the cylinder. head the n54/55 are a fxkn oven when hood is closed I would assume this manifold becomes a frying pan after some pulls no?

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
The intake manifold will absorb heat just like any other item under the hood of the car. The phenolic spacer helps to isolate from direct heat transfer from the head as previously stated.