Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
Posting a feeler for my BNIB Schrick cams for the N54. Specs on the cams are 268/268 Duration, 11.5mm / 10.5mm lift. These cams DO NOT require aftermarket pistons or even titanium valves (and you might even be able to get away with stock springs depending on your rev limit), so not only could you save a couple thousand on supporting hardware but you could get them installed without needing to take the Head off and save a bunch on labor. These cams should be good for roughly an extra ~15-30% HP depending on mods and tune, in addition to an extra 500-750RPMs depending on if you do or do not upgrade the valves. From VAC these are $1500 before shipping charges, so this could be an excellent deal for someone.

I'd like $1100 + probably shipping.

I dont necessarily *want* to get rid of them so if I just get lowball offers I'll take the listing down, but there are other things I want done before the cams get put in so I'm considering selling. Alternatively I may be willing to trade for a similarly priced item, or another item + cash with stipulations.
IMG_20190420_005053_442.jpg
Screenshot_20181028-154242_Chrome.jpg

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
What "other items" would you consider trading for? Performance, visual?
Strictly performance, no interest in visual mods as I like my car being a sleeper.

Things I'd consider would be things like a Shotgun setup, a "drag pack", PD trans clutches etc. I already have upgraded turbos and all the typical mods that come with that, so I need things that will help me make full use of the turbos.

Tylerzwh

May 24, 2020
Contact info for person you sold to? Looking to purchase and was curious on how he set his build up.