DIY N54 Injector bore repair kit

janA

May 3, 2023
Finland
Ride
N54 ST
Did you ever get your kit??? Or hear back from the owner?
I Bought set of H-rods from him on last november, never got anything. He just keeps telling me how he already shipped me 2 sets. First one "disappeared" , then he "sent" replacement. Asked tracking code multiple times, no answer or just stupid excuses.. Fortunately he made refund without any objection.

Jun 2, 2022
Just thought I’d share if anyone was trying track this vendor down due to a purchase not received. It looks like he is selling this kit on eBay.

Pot_Pie_35i

Mar 28, 2023
Jake Spence got his tho aye
Of course he did.

So I don't have the ovaling issue but did a bit of research on the kit/company a while ago and unfortunately there's a lot of sketchyness. Every 5 star review on the product is written with the exact same grammar/spacing/capitalizations.. If the kit's legit it would be a lifesaver, but the company isn't doing themselves any favors atm.

K.jameel

Feb 18, 2023
I’m writing this as i have order the kit two month ago and Michael @PPI only responded after month month when i have requested proof of delivery as I haven’t received the shipment he told me will send replacement that’s all and didn’t respond further.
I don’t know if any one having same issue with PPI as they not responding or so ever?!

Regards

• Sad
Reactions: SlowE93

lusher00

Nov 29, 2023
I saw a vendor selling a kit to repair the injector bores. The kit is outrageously overpriced at $499 would love to put together a parts list and see also what you gents think of the kit?
Located here:
I don’t know how you can call this overpriced. Compared to what? The time it would take me to make these parts on a lathe is worth more than $500 (to me). Maybe if he were making 10k at a time it would be cheaper but I know he isn’t because they are never in stock. I ordered these parts 2 months ago and he won’t ship and he won’t respond to emails. I’d pay $1000 for them at this point so even if you ordered them at retail price you could make $500 off me. Go source them for $100 and you got $900 profit selling them to me.

lusher00

Nov 29, 2023
I’m writing this as i have order the kit two month ago and Michael @PPI only responded after month month when i have requested proof of delivery as I haven’t received the shipment he told me will send replacement that’s all and didn’t respond further.
I don’t know if any one having same issue with PPI as they not responding or so ever?!

Regards
Yup. I’m in the same boat. I order in July and he never shipped. Waited till he confirmed they were in stock and ordered again but he won’t ship or respond to emails. I had a friend email to see if they were in stock and he replied immediately that they would go out that day. 2 weeks later he hasn’t replied to emails, given me a tracking number or just shipped the damn things.