N54 PPI Injector Repair Kit (Order Non-Responsiveness)

danalphie92

Jan 12, 2024
Hallo Spool Street,

I am finally to be in this forum with all the invaluable information. It has helped me tremendously with my E92 N54 Build journey. Am currently running the RB Game Finished 19T Highflow and have finalized setting up my Port Injection Kit. Am chasing 600whp.

The RBs have been solid so far and thanks to Rob who has been very helpful and ready partake and guide on all my queries. Currently and doing 7.2 sec 100-200km/h with E30 plus Meth Fuel @25psi boost at a high elevation (5673 feet)

However, sometime back, I had noticed a slight injector bore ovalling on cylinder six and came to the forum to dig on how this can be resolved. This is where I came across the PPI Injector Bore Repair Kit after seeing members having successfully adopted the kit.

I made my purchase on December 20th under order No 1896. I was all excited until after the Christmas Festivals when I checked the status of the order then realized it was marked "Refunded". instead of "Shipped"

I inquired why the refund was done, and [email protected] promised to look into it and get back to me (see attached order and email). However, this has not happened despite numerous reminders. I believe I have been ghosted. šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

I called my bank to confirm if the refund was issued on that transaction so I can re-order but they confirmed that that has not happened.

I am wondering if have lost this investment or is there anything that can be done about it. Can someone reach to the supplier so this can be cleared?

Daniel
E92 N54 MT
RG GameFinishers19T

Attachments

• Injector Bore Repair Kit Order.jpg
    Injector Bore Repair Kit Order.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 34
  • injector bore repair kit.jpg
    injector bore repair kit.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28