Sorry for the additional spam/thoughts/questions here, but trying to make sense of things here. Feel free to tell me I am a moron.
(1) Does the HPFP have an internal pressure release valve? I assume it does, but curious at what pressure it is set to?
(2) Looking back at all of the ads for the Helix and the POD, they show these flatlined charts pegged at 3200psi rail pressure. After thinking about that, there is no way that is indicative of a system operating properly with the PID active right? Is it just pegging at the relief valve pressure? If so, that seems not something that I'd feel good about.
(3) Does everyone just target 20MPa+ in the Fuel Pressure target table after installing the Helix? If so, why? For testing in the top row I am targeting 18MPa now (2600psi) to test.
(4) Are we SURE the 2 VCV tables have an impact on HPFP operation? I just want to see someone else say it before I spend more time tinkering with it. I believe I have seen changes in rail pressure behavior after modifying the tables, but don't want to convince myself I am seeing something I am not.
(5) If someone confirms 4 is true, to me I still have the flow to current table too high - especially in the 4500-5500 range. And I have adjusted the middle (20-195 L/H) cells down quite a bit in terms of current (and ultimately PWM).
(6) After the highway driving and long pull, I expected to have the racing rail pressure at idle, but did NOT have it. In fact after sitting in the garage, the rail pressure was very steady @ 715psi. I am going to go ahead and post up my current HFPF/VCV tables, but they are definitely A WORK IN PROGRESS AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Here is a log. I meant to get more ethanol content, but I guess the E85 pump is more like E65. Don't put too much stock in the spool shown in the logs, I went WOT at 2500rpm in 3rd gear. Frankly this is my first long WOT pull since I put in the Helix. I was half expecting my HPFP to get launched through the hood.
Mods (if it matters).
PFS Stage 2 LPFP
Helix (3x one)
5" ETS FMIC
AFE Stage 2 Box Intake
IJE0S Self Tune from stock bin with a lot of revisions (I know I could prob up WGDC in the upper RPMs. I havent started scaling boost up by ethanol content because I was capped on fuel at E40 @ 20psi. But will be working on that.
Current HPFP/VCV tables.