MHD Flasher 1.60

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Wow a big update! Looks like @Martial@MHD has added a lot of goodies including xHP support, does anyone know exactly what this does? Something to do with setting the DME to think its a manual?
!!UPDATES for MHD N54 & N55!!
MHD Flasher N54 update 1.60:
- Added an "OEM/catted DPs" flash option
- Added DME fault codes history
- Revised OTS maps transmission settings
- xHP setting
- removed oil pressure (not supported on n54)
- fixed minor bugs (ECU status, missing codes descriptions).
The OEM/catted DPs option is for cars running with catted Downpipes
All OTS maps transmission settings reworked for better / smoother shifting.
———————
MHD N55 e-series update 1.1:
- Added "Remove top speed (VMAX) limiter" flash option
- Added "OEM/catted DPs" flash option
- Added DME fault codes history
The open speed limiter settings were not working on all cars. Now it should! And rather than baking it into the maps, we implemented it as flash option, so it can be used on any map, including even stage 0, custom tunes, or BMS maps.
The OEM/catted DPs option is for cars running with catted Downpipes

Apparently the oem/catted dp option ensures the catalytic efficiency codes don't get disabled for people who retain the cats. Also the historical fault code feature is really nice! Sometimes the codes get cleared out and you wanted to remember what they were later.

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
Wow a big update! Looks like @Martial@MHD has added a lot of goodies including xHP support, does anyone know exactly what this does? Something to do with setting the DME to think its a manual?

Apparently the oem/catted dp option ensures the catalytic efficiency codes don't get disabled for people who retain the cats. Also the historical fault code feature is really nice! Sometimes the codes get cleared out and you wanted to remember what they were later.

I would assume better communication between ECU and TCU? Possibly helps the TQ limiter some people we're having issues with.

stefankrol

May 31, 2017
Ride
335i dct e92 (euro spec)
Does it do anything for the dct transmission? I have a back-end flash

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
IMG_0066.JPG
Nvm I'm an idiot

Reactions: Kamelster92