IPL / Serial / Telnet and SSH

grizzle

May 1, 2024
Ofc, you need the system to boot (There is QNX which is UNIX)
Thanks again.I Connected serial and opened SSH.Changed HDD.

Attachments

• IMG_7081 (1).JPEG
    IMG_7081 (1).JPEG
    264.6 KB · Views: 85

noydoc

Nov 8, 2020
i can't find an example of the cfg to use with the ssh bin (the srm stuff) and google isn't any help- was wondering if someone could post that in the thread for the regular NBT iDrive

Gusztav81

Jun 24, 2024
Hello..can you help me please to connect to my nbt serial port...
what type of TTL adapter should I use.. I saw in the picture that a user uses a red one

superwofy

Corporal
Jan 18, 2021
Hello..can you help me please to connect to my nbt serial port...
what type of TTL adapter should I use.. I saw in the picture that a user uses a red one
The one in that photo is a generic knock-off FT232 adapter.
Any basic TTL adapter should work.

Reactions: Gusztav81

grizzle

May 1, 2024
I Try to open SSH with NBT_Evo but i have an issue.I Need this password for NBT_Evo HDD Changing.Please help.Thanks.

evo.PNG

jackylooo

Aug 11, 2024
Instead of using serial method, is there a tool that can enable ssh access on NBT just by transmitter command?
I konw a tool called "evo ssh" can do the work on NBT EVO, but never find anyone for NBT.

pRoxxx

Private
Feb 9, 2021
Instead of using serial method, is there a tool that can enable ssh access on NBT just by transmitter command?
I konw a tool called "evo ssh" can do the work on NBT EVO, but never find anyone for NBT.
It can be done by a give-or-take few transmitter commands. But you will need an L5 key for Dev open SSH, or another dev key for signing remote terminal cmd, but these keys are not public of course.