***Group Buy*** MFactory SMFW and Twin Disk

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
********** GROUP BUY**********
So Mike from @n54tuning.com has agreed to offer a group buy on two of MFactory's products.

hmhxVcu.jpg

PV7L7fg.png

As you all may know our cars are notorious for false misfires above the 500whp mark due to the DMFW. Upgrading to a SMFW is key to prevent and fix the issue. Also the lightweight flywheel has shown to improve acceleration as well.

Mike was also kind enough to offer another product for the group buy as well. This is MFactory's Twin Disk Clutch. This is an amazing price point and by far the cheapest a Twin Disk has been offered at especially compared to competitors. This Twin Disk is rated for 800+tq and has its own special light weight flywheel so for anyone currently running a SMFW you will be able to part ways and sell or store your current flywheel.
Prices are listed based on the number of orders.

MFactory Single Mass Flywheel
•$350 with a min. of 10 orders

MFactory Twin Disk Clutch

•$1295 with a min. of 5 orders
•$1195 with a min. of 10 orders

*Shipping is not included and is based on your location.*

This is an amazing price for the SMFW as well as a great deal on the twin disk as the purchase of a flywheel and spec clutch is the price of the twin disk. Let's take advantage of this Group Buy and thank Mike from n54 tuning for this amazing offer.

Twin Disc:
1)TurboMike(paid)
2)Darklabs
3)Hotrodmartin(paid)
4)jayolano(paid)
5)Jer_e92(paid)

6)TheChapo135-(paid)
7)Longnvu(paid)
8)ssphil(paid)
9)Xyruss(paid)
10)e30sherm(paid)
11)TheAllOrginal(paid)
12)nicolas(paid)
13)dreyo27(paid)
14)
15)

SMFW:
1)Sean978
2)Jwesty18(paid)
3)mikejones1208
4)gefrozen(paid)
5)breakmywallet(paid)
6)ajkeider(paid)
7)n54khan
8)
9)
10)

**For those ordering Twin Discs, please note the following:**

•6-Puck "Race" - Solid Hub. In Stock
•6-Puck "Street" - Sprung Hub. On back-order for 2-3 months as we've run out of stock of the discs, so this is unavailable unless willing to wait.
•3-Puck "Street" - Sprung Hub. This can be used as an alternative. Although it is 3-Puck, what matters isn't how many "Pucks", but the total surface area, which is very similar to our 6-Puck discs, so engages very similarly to our 6-Puck Sprung Discs. This is In Stock, but we need to make you aware of this before ordering

Last edited:
Reactions: e30sherm

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Is the SMFW steel or aluminum? Either way ... Put me on list for flywheel.
  • Made from imported Japanese SAE 4140 Steel
  • Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness
  • Proprietary Nitride surface treatment for increased surface hardness
• 21lb weight

Reactions: Sean978

Jer_e92

Dec 6, 2016
I'm in for a twin disc. That is flywheel included correct or do I need to buy the flywheel also

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
I'm in for a twin disc. That is flywheel included correct or do I need to buy the flywheel also
Yep it comes with its own specific flywheel for the twin disk. If you already have a smfw it is not compatible and you would be using the flywheel that comes with the twin disk.

Reactions: Euro venom

Jer_e92

Dec 6, 2016
Like I said I'm in Mike I was literally about to order the mfactory smfw and spec stg3 plus by this is a better deal I think hahah I'm glad I didn't