FEELER carbon cleaning group buy

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
Hello ladies and gents!

Quick back ground of me.. I've been turning wrenches for about 17 years now and been with the BMW group since 2004
Im a BMW master, BMW diesel master with all of My BMW motorsport electives. I'm also a MINI master although I do not practice it.
I'm an enthusiast just like all of you as well as a student to this horrible game we play called racekar.. Well because racekar!

Anyways I wanted to put a feeler out there for a group buy on carbon cleanings for those in my locale based off the huge success last summer!

Service performed

-walnut blast all Intake valves
- replace oil filter housing and oil cooler gaskets (40 bucks in gaskets alone)
-Degreasing engine bay

Add on- add 1/4 vacuum signal for Tial style BOV

Pricing
4 or more 475.00
8 or more 450.00
12 or more 425.00

Add on a 1/4 manifold signal for 65.00

Location- I am located in South Jersey. So this will be directed to people from Delaware, eastern PA, NJ and NY..

Reactions: Jeffman and 08_335i

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
Where are you from? I live around Indiana PA, I indeed need a walnut blast it's been 75k miles!

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
Where are you from? I live around Indiana PA, I indeed need a walnut blast it's been 75k miles!
I'm in South Jersey. For you basically plan on driving to Philly plus 15 minutes.
Don't know if that puts you outta range but I'd be happy to work with you as best as I can :)

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I'm in Philly so this is possibility. Can a 1/4" tube fit on Forge Diverter valves?

(I actually did my own carbon cleaning last summer using the carbon blaster media kit sold by Bavauto. It took me all day - I was limited by my 20 Gallon cheapo compressor which needed 10 minutes to refill after each blast. Plus I got walnut media all over myself after the hose popped off the container multiple times.)

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
I'm in Philly so this is possibility. Can a 1/4" tube fit on Forge Diverter valves?

(I actually did my own carbon cleaning last summer using the carbon blaster media kit sold by Bavauto. It took me all day - I was limited by my 20 Gallon cheapo compressor which needed 10 minutes to refill after each blast. Plus I got walnut media all over myself after the hose popped off the container multiple times.)

I don't believe the forge DVD demands a 1/4 vacuum signal so you should be good there.. If it's something you want to get done I'd be glad to keep you walnut free lol

Just add your name to a post saying you would be interested. And we can get a count going.. If we get a min if 4 the Group buy is on. If we have less than four and still interested I will deal with them on a individual customer basis :)

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Have you ever dropped the subframe on a 335xi E90 and installed inlets?