E92 roll cage

Kenjermen

Sergeant
Nov 6, 2016
N las vegas NV
Hey everyone, I'm looking to cage the car in the future and was wondering if anyone has done theirs. The goal is to have a 6 point roll cage and tuck the front bars behind the dash while keeping as much of the interior as possible except for the back seats no one needs those haha. If you have some pics throw them up or any suggestions would be great

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Ken, have you seen EJ's roll cage? He's local. Next track day come out and hang out. No idea about the date but will find out and see if your available
@Kenjermen

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Yep his turned out very nice, but he only has a roll bar unless he added more recently

No, I think you're right. He's actually bringing the jallopy over tonight so we can dig into it to find a boost leak issue he's having. More than welcome to stop by man, just shoot me a PM

Reactions: Kenjermen

Kenjermen

Sergeant
Nov 6, 2016
N las vegas NV
No, I think you're right. He's actually bringing the jallopy over tonight so we can dig into it to find a boost leak issue he's having. More than welcome to stop by man, just shoot me a PM
If I didn't work nights I would have, did y'all find the leak

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
We noticed he was making only 10psi last track day. A quick look around showed his intercooler was sagging as one of the bolts had disappeared. We pulled the tray last night and it seemed all the connections were solid even with IC sagging. Fixed the IC, checked all connections that I had access to without full disassembly but the issue is still there.

Praying it is not those POS RB super dupers again as it is his third damn set. I did see oil leakage near the rear turbo drain but don't want to jump to conclusions. Going to be tough to find it if it is a leak since it has to be above 10psi but will get the system hooked to my mighty vac and pray we can find something off. Super frustrated and don't want Manny to be another "ditched the platform because of RB turbo nightmare" stat.

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Smoke machine? You think too highly of RGs garage capabilities. $10 harbor freight special mighty vac, no sweat tho!