Double shotgun fuel pressure oscillation

Ztuck45

Private
May 16, 2017
Ride
2010 335i
I have recently finished installing my VTTO double shotgun kit. The car runs good and has all the fuel pressure, but I’ve noticed the FP_H fluctuating during pulls and i was wondering if anyone has seen this.

I’m currently running an ots bef (St_e85_THR) while i wait for my wedge tune.

Is it possible that my aic map was loaded wrong? Or is something else going on?

Any input would be appreciated.

Logs: https://datazap.me/u/ztuck45/bb-ste85thr?log=1&data=1-4-10&zoom=0-107

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
If you want JB4 help the best bet is to hit up the n54tuning board. You'll get the best feedback there (in the shortest amount of time). I realize you are asking about the fuel pressure from a VTT double barrel, but you will get the best feedback on items with JB4 logs over there. I had issues with my factory HPFP logging like that when I had a JB4, so it may not be directly related to the double barrel.

• Informative
Reactions: Torgus

Ztuck45

Private
May 16, 2017
Ride
2010 335i
If you want JB4 help the best bet is to hit up the n54tuning board. You'll get the best feedback there (in the shortest amount of time). I realize you are asking about the fuel pressure from a VTT double barrel, but you will get the best feedback on items with JB4 logs over there. I had issues with my factory HPFP logging like that when I had a JB4, so it may not be directly related to the double barrel.
Roger that thank you!

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
For a double barrel you will need a full custom tune, the tune your using wasn't designed for a double barrel.

Just wait for your tuner.

135boost

Corporal
Oct 28, 2017
Finland
Ride
135is
i had that same oscillating problem but it was related to too low hfpf on tune.
trebila did some mod on it with some background information from VTT or V8bait.
it was just zigzag before and smooth line after and trebila told that there was too low hfpf
pressure demand in tune.

135boost

Corporal
Oct 28, 2017
Finland
Ride
135is
about adjusting double barrel shotgun combo with ai6 controller, ayone having it and done any tune to that
controller.

i didn`t get any tuning instruction to it so i just copy file vhat came with it so i could be more than intrested on some diy instruction how to finetune it