Does anyone know jpworks

335isedanz

Mar 2, 2018
Ride
335i
I'm looking to see if anyone knows Jerry at jpworkz been trying to get a hold of him to settle a dispute bought a kit haven't recieved anything at all

Red90

Private
Feb 7, 2018
Ride
E90 335i
Do a search on here and have a good read. I doubt you will get your kit,just go ahead and file for a refund and get you money back.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
Call from a different phone and watch him pick up immediately. Let him know who you are and watch the excuses, lies, and back pedaling come out lol

• Agree
Reactions: Sshec152

Icewall

Lurker
Nov 3, 2016
NJ
no way! jpworks hard to get a hold of? it can't be true!

next time do your research before you buy a turbo kit. buy from reputable shops only. for example: I remember my friend bought from doc race. they apologized for it taking 2 days to ship.

• Funny
Reactions: veer90

335isedanz

Mar 2, 2018
Ride
335i
I was new to the car when I purchased and did not know had a legit site first time I've ever had this issue I will be filling a suit on him if I don' get word or kit soon I don' care to spend money to make a point I need this guys last name

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I can see how it is possible... But how do you guys buy something like a single turbo kit and not do extensive research first? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm genuinely curious if this is taking a flier on a cheap kit or bad research skills.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
I can see how it is possible... But how do you guys buy something like a single turbo kit and not do extensive research first? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm genuinely curious if this is taking a flier on a cheap kit or bad research skills.

Combination of both. What usually happens is people unfamiliar with these cars are not prepared for the level of scummy shit certain N54 vendors have the capability of pulling.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Thorough research is both an inclination and a skill. Even then, some times you lose.

Filippo

335isedanz

Mar 2, 2018
Ride
335i
I have been in cars and around them professionally for 18 years now and built A lot of stuff and this is the first time I have ever had an issue like this that was not takin car of shortly after my financial institution wants me to press charges and report on the fraud governent website is just like my money back so I don' have to go this route

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
I encourage you to press charges so the community has one less scammer to deal with lol

Between the many people in similar situation as you, as well as the horribly botched group buy, I'd say he deserves it.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I've heard enough. Jerry's account has been banned, not that he cares, and he is instructed to contact us privately to sort these matters. There are simply too many reports of fraud. If it is not fraud, his business practices in their current state do not represent a healthy company which I intend to help promote, as further orders on top existing back ordered customers is a recipe for disaster. He is welcome to contact us at such time when all outstanding complaints have been addressed.

I try to give everyone a clean slate, people that nobody likes, yet I do it anyway. And once that rope has run out, there is an end to everything.