Does anyone know jpworks

The Convert

Captain
Jun 4, 2017
Ride
I've heard enough. Jerry's account has been banned, not that he cares, and he is instructed to contact us privately to sort these matters. There are simply too many reports of fraud. If it is not fraud, his business practices in their current state do not represent a healthy company which I intend to help promote, as further orders on top existing back ordered customers is a recipe for disaster. He is welcome to contact us at such time when all outstanding complaints have been addressed.

I try to give everyone a clean slate, people that nobody likes, yet I do it anyway. And once that rope has run out, there is an end to everything.
Put a sticky in every forum on here that lists banned vendors and the reason they're banned. That would truly be of service to the community.

As these cars get cheaper and cheaper, you get people used to scrapping by on eBay budgets for cars entering the community. They're the ones that will get hit the hardest as they think they can get a single kit for their 335 for the same price point as a 90's civic.

Red90

Private
Feb 7, 2018
Ride
E90 335i
I've heard enough. Jerry's account has been banned, not that he cares, and he is instructed to contact us privately to sort these matters. There are simply too many reports of fraud. If it is not fraud, his business practices in their current state do not represent a healthy company which I intend to help promote, as further orders on top existing back ordered customers is a recipe for disaster. He is welcome to contact us at such time when all outstanding complaints have been addressed.

I try to give everyone a clean slate, people that nobody likes, yet I do it anyway. And once that rope has run out, there is an end to everything.
Well said I like your response on this matter, but his website it still in operation so he will scam people out of there money.

weebles

Lurker
Nov 22, 2016
Canada
Wasn't he a vendor on this site? Couldn't this same logic be applied to this forum and those who run it as well?

Letting someone like this advertise on your platform, and actively assisting them in creating an appearance of legitimacy is even worse than being a consumer who was fooled by said tactics. This is the same reason I criticize people like Omar claiming "oh yeah got my kit in 3 days" and promoting "jpworks" as a trustworthy vendor. All the while "not researching" what or who they are actually promoting.

I can see how it is possible... But how do you guys buy something like a single turbo kit and not do extensive research first? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm genuinely curious if this is taking a flier on a cheap kit or bad research skills.

colo_evo

Corporal
Jun 6, 2017
Ride
E90 335i MT
How much did jp pay in advertising here? Maybe some of this revenue should go to reimbursing people who got scammed.

Everybody with 1 month of post history on any n54 forum knows he is a thief and has known this since 2015, this isn't new news. Accepting money from a known thief is just negligent.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
How much did jp pay in advertising here? Maybe some of this revenue should go to reimbursing people who got scammed.

Everybody with 1 month of post history on any n54 forum knows he is a thief and has known this since 2015, this isn't new news. Accepting money from a known thief is just negligent.
I've never charged anyone a penny so that I can set the tone for how this forum is ran without people having that to throw in my face in order to justify their actions or try to start the who vs who camps. Even the giveaways I never got any free stuff for myself on the side or took any funds to promote here or the Facebook group. People say that companies pay to make me biased, but that isn't true. They give their own goods to advertise for the month, just like anyone can. I even paid money on several of those contests. If I don't like the way people behave or carry themselves or if you see things changing around here it's because there is a problem I'm addressing and it has nothing to do with money.

I genuinely believed something needed to change with how these communities operated, and with how long this platform has been around getting away with acting a certain way, there are a few stray hairs that need cut. Notice there is essentially no vendor drama polluting the threads here, that portion of the discussion gets branched off into the Octagon/Dispute section where people can read it and discussion can continue, but only if you're interested in clicking the link. Vendors don't roam this board acting like they have paid to own the place. Because if they did pay me before I've set the expectation first, that is exactly what they would do. They would assume they would get to act the same as they do anywhere else and act like they aren't getting a good deal when I try to stop them or say I don't know what I'm doing. So when the time comes for a paid vendor system, those people can know that acting a fool or getting special treatment isn't one of the perks.

These changes were not possible if I was accepting payments without people trying to label me and make me out to be someone elses home turf, taking sides etc. I am completely fair to everyone so long as they will work with me, this forum is a neutral medium, not Fox News or CNN and I challenge anyone to hold me to that expectation. But I also have expectations as well as rules which need to be followed for all of this to work. If someone has a problem with those rules, try and convince me, I'm a reasonable person, but I'm also not stupid or easily manipulated. I am a ten year high pressure, high ticket phone sales veteran, and owned call centers, for better or worse. I do the manipulating.

One day there may likely be a paid vendor system. There are some things that work better when you do. But not until I'm satisfied with the direction this forum is going.

colo_evo

Corporal
Jun 6, 2017
Ride
E90 335i MT
I've never charged anyone a penny so that I can set the tone for how this forum is ran without people having that to throw in my face in order to justify their actions or try to start the who vs who camps. Even the giveaways I never got any free stuff or took any funds to promote here or the Facebook group. I even paid money on several of those contests. If I don't like the way people behave or carry themselves or if you see things changing around here it's because there is a problem I'm addressing and it has nothing to do with money. I genuinely believe something needed to change, and with how long this platform has been around getting away with acting a certain way, there are a few stray hairs that need cut. Notice there is essentially no vendor drama polluting the threads here. They don't go around acting like they have paid to own the place.

These changes were not possible if I was accepting payments without people trying to label me and make me out to be someone elses home turf, taking sides etc. I am completely fair to everyone so long as they will work with me, this forum is a neutral medium, not Fox News or CNN. But I also have expectations.

One day there may likely be a paid vendor system. There are some things that work better when you do. But not until I'm satisfied with the direction this forum is going.

Good to know. How does the site generate revenue?

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
It doesn't. He works for free. Cool, eh, and get to deal with all the BS here and people taking pot shots. Too bad revenue wasn't being charged, right? I mean the guy works his ass off here to build this place and as you suggested the money should come out of his pocket to cover the issue. Maybe you want to pony up some cash out of your own good will?

And while I'm doubling down, you point out, "Everybody with 1 month of post history on any n54 forum knows he is a thief and has known this since 2015", yet other people went to spend thousands of dollars with the guy without ever figuring out what is clear as day to anyone on any n54 forum, as you say. Yet someone else should now fork over revenue money to help compensate them. Astounding. But the following tops it off:

"Accepting money from a known thief is just negligent."

And that, simply, deserves as apology. Which will never come.

Filippo

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i

It doesn't. I've probably got 10k+ into the board, because I'm an enthusiast. I enjoy it. I buy lots of software, I've got software in development, etc. I could have put Google Adsense on the board since day one, but you notice there are no ads, the experience is cleaner that way. I'm not saying I won't put them on here, in fact I've been contemplating it. But I've been avoiding all revenue, despite some companies asking me to pay a fee so they can get rid of other companies.

I've sorted most of the issues I have with behavior, so it may be time to start generating some revenue. But I do this mostly for fun, remember I have an N54 as well. I'm not a spoiled rich brat from southern california with an M3 who just wants your membership so I can collect vendor payments.

Reactions: cloud9blue

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Also, I'm invested into this forum way ahead into the future, beyond the money paid to get me to this moment. I've got stuff coming that frankly nobody else is doing and I doubt they will try and chase me because they will just be playing catch up and copy cat. This board has not peaked, will not regress and is not stagnating. There is continued development, and call me cocky but someone would have to work harder than me to be better than me. And I don't have a day job, this is what I do all day long.

This is ONE of my projects. Android and iOS.

WfRpjeS.png

colo_evo

Corporal
Jun 6, 2017
Ride
E90 335i MT
Maybe you want to pony up some cash out of your own good will?

Lol! I've been warning people from buying his junk. No way in hell I'm going to compensate anybody. I've been banned from other sites for badmouthing jp.

it may be time to start generating some revenue.

I say got for it. This is the the best BMW forum I've seen. Didn't realize you were funding this out of your own pocket. Great work!

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Lol! I've been warning people from buying his junk. No way in hell I'm going to compensate anybody. I've been banned from other sites for badmouthing jp.

I say got for it. This is the the best BMW forum I've seen. Didn't realize you were funding this out of your own pocket. Great work!

Yes, its all been a passion project for me. I do need to generate revenue to fund the future development and ideas I have, not to mention to justify the time I spend in those moments where people drive me nuts. As I said, my main goals are for people to behave in a reasonable manner and for the expectation of this board's direction to be understood by most everyone. Nobody owns me, the people who seem outcast from here are the people who have not been friendly to me and do not reach out to me or do not respect the rules. Maybe they have agendas, maybe its a conflict of interest for them, I don't know but that is their problem not mine. My door is always open. I feel like we are getting closer, but I won't start monetizing this site until I believe we are there.

Also, these companies are big boys. They make the money not me, they can defend their own reputations. This is why Tony left, I wouldn't delete or edit a thread by @Torgus

I will under no circumstances edit the content or context of a thread unless I have proof that it is a legal/contractual issue, a violation of a listed rule on the site, I receive a court order, subpoena, etc. To maintain a neutral stance, I cannot get involved in the opinionated stuff, the members need to be the jury and the rules are designed to protect only core principles. I have my own personal opinions of course, but I keep those private for the most part. I do not get my traffic by living off drama, we talk cars and boost here.

I do occasionally edit a thread to insert photos correctly, fix incorrect quotation brackets, etc.

weebles

Lurker
Nov 22, 2016
Canada
I've never charged anyone a penny so that I can set the tone for how this forum is ran without people having that to throw in my face in order to justify their actions or try to start the who vs who camps. Even the giveaways I never got any free stuff for myself on the side or took any funds to promote here or the Facebook group. People say that companies pay to make me biased, but that isn't true. They give their own goods to advertise for the month, just like anyone can. I even paid money on several of those contests. If I don't like the way people behave or carry themselves or if you see things changing around here it's because there is a problem I'm addressing and it has nothing to do with money.

I genuinely believed something needed to change with how these communities operated, and with how long this platform has been around getting away with acting a certain way, there are a few stray hairs that need cut. Notice there is essentially no vendor drama polluting the threads here, that portion of the discussion gets branched off into the Octagon/Dispute section where people can read it and discussion can continue, but only if you're interested in clicking the link. Vendors don't roam this board acting like they have paid to own the place. Because if they did pay me before I've set the expectation first, that is exactly what they would do. They would assume they would get to act the same as they do anywhere else and act like they aren't getting a good deal or say I don't know what I'm doing. So when the time comes for a paid vendor system, those people can know that acting a fool or getting special treatment isn't one of the perks.

These changes were not possible if I was accepting payments without people trying to label me and make me out to be someone elses home turf, taking sides etc. I am completely fair to everyone so long as they will work with me, this forum is a neutral medium, not Fox News or CNN and I challenge anyone to hold me to that expectation. But I also have expectations as well as rules which need to be followed for all of this to work. If someone has a problem with those rules, try and convince me, I'm a reasonable person, but I'm also not stupid or easily manipulated. I am a ten year high pressure, high ticket phone sales veteran, and owned call centers, for better or worse. I do the manipulating.

This is all appreciated, and I can see some valid points however you did not really address my initial comment. Shouldn't you be applying the same logic to your own "pride and joy" as you so boldly said to the consumers on your forum.. "Shouldn't you do research on a vendor before buying off of him?" Shouldn't you do research before allowing someone to BE a vendor on your pride and joy? Wouldn't part of the passion for this forums success also apply to protecting the consumers who flock to it, regardless of what you charge the vendors. I don't think it's fair for users to be fooled by someone who is a "verified vendor" or whatever title they get, then say "ah well damn don't you guys do research?"... With this mindset your potentially saying that buying from vendors on this site is a land mine field, some paths will be safe and others might blow up in my face so it's the consumers responsibility to somehow navigate a camouflaged field of explosives with mis-information and mis-leading "vendor" status titles.

I said the same thing to sticky on bb in 2015.. If you're going to let someone like this be a vendor on the forum, atleast make them go through an identity verification process. Take an extra step or two with vendors who don't have a verifiable address at a legit shop, or someone who has "rumors" of bad business practices. The guy claimed his name was Jerry trance so ask him to send a pic of his drivers license, I challenged him to the same thing and he wouldn't. You know why? Because his real name is Kashiff Casteel also known as Shaudfab, which would make him a VERIFIED scammer.

In the end what I'm trying to say is, regardless of the non-existent fee to be a vendor as the host of this site you should still hold a higher standard in regards to whom you label as a vendor on the forum you care so much about. This vendor status creates an appearance of legitimacy which you can be held somewhat responsible for as the person endorsing said label. If not legally responsible at least morally.

N54QC

Corporal
Aug 17, 2017
Ride
07 E90 335i
I really appreciate the moves that @doublespaces has made lately to the site as far as irrational posters. Seems most N54 sites I've followed always seem to have most discussions that get completely side tracked and become a big drama fest with no censorship. I personally come to forums to learn and have educated discussion and really have no time for the BS. Keep up the good work Tyler!

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I don't think it's fair for users to be fooled by someone who is a "verified vendor" or whatever title they get, then say "ah well damn don't you guys do research?"... With this mindset your potentially saying that buying from vendors on this site is a land mine field, some paths will be safe and others might blow up in my face so it's the consumers responsibility to somehow navigate a camouflaged field of explosives with mis-information and mis-leading "vendor" status titles.

I'd like to start out by saying I don't think he even has any products that he advertises here.

Second, there is an angle of truth to what you say, there is no distinction between say a 'Gold Sponsor" or any other vendor who sells here commercially. I classify everyone that way simply because I have not made any other category of vendor, this site is still small and growing and frankly, I've been wacking other moles. Making this change takes me all of two seconds to do, once I've sat down and determined what kind of model I want to follow, but since I've not even worked out how or when people will become a "Verified Vendor" as you put it, nor what benefits such a status would entail, it has not been done. Yet.

I've written several guides for our document section, I don't always tell the readers to wear safety glasses either much like I expect them to be intelligent with their spending. So while I know related issues can be addressed in time, for now I'm satisfied with my method of handling things considering I've just eliminated the only instance of this problem I've been made aware, and people will simply have to brave the world of financial decisions using their brain for the time being.

I do like your idea of a "Verified Vendor" and will likely implement such feature. Additionally, the demotion of the 'visual designation' for a non paying vendor to a color besides a green banner which is generally reserved for an elevated member group. And in those cases where someone becomes a verified vendor, I certainly could request someone to provide something like a photocopy of their drivers license, or perhaps articles of organization, etc. That isn't an issue and that part is something I've already considered.

As to your original post as I've seemed to have missed it:
Letting someone like this advertise on your platform, and actively assisting them in creating an appearance of legitimacy is even worse than being a consumer who was fooled by said tactics.

Scammers cannot be eliminated entirely, otherwise they wouldn't exist anywhere. There can be safety measures in place to try and mitigate this, but if you'll allow me to exaggerate for emphasis, small business don't start out with a team of private investigators and the secret service for security guards either. Actively assisting someone and allowing them to exist temporarily until caught are two very different things when viewed through the lens of intention. The underpinning points of concern you have are valid, but your application of it here, in this situation, I am struggling to acknowledge as anything more than hypothetical and slightly embellished. Could you please show me a thread Jerry has posted here advertising one of his products? I could be wrong, but I do not think he has started any and this may be the answer to your question as to why this was not already resolved, because it hasn't been an issue which has stemmed from this forum. I've even asked people if they had heard about him from here, and they said they found the complaints here and had already purchased. My day consists of choosing which fire to put out in most cases.

Have you taken a look at our Dispute | Octagon section? It is dedicated to issues such as vendor complaints, tuner disputes, controversial topics and such. Having the active intention to assist someone to commit crimes is far from our motive, intention or part of our daily routine.

As I've said before, not all our policies are perfect, everything is open for an intelligent discussion but you'd be more successful if you phrased your concerns as requests or suggestions rather than borderline attacks or accusations of hypocrisy. But please, I await a list of threads started by people like Jerry which make this site a land mine field for potential buyers as you boldy put it. I'll find a solution for handling that if I do not have a protocol already.

On a lighter note: What do you call a land minefield with only one mine which was already removed?

weebles

Lurker
Nov 22, 2016
Canada
I'd like to start out by saying I don't think he even has any products that he advertises here.

Second, there is an angle of truth to what you say, there is no distinction between say a 'Gold Sponsor" or any other vendor who sells here commercially. I classify everyone that way simply because I have not made any other category of vendor, this site is still small and growing and frankly, I've been wacking other moles. Making this change takes me all of two seconds to do, once I've sat down and determined what kind of model I want to follow, but since I've not even worked out how or when people will become a "Verified Vendor" as you put it, nor what benefits such a status would entail, it has not been done. Yet.

I've written several guides for our document section, I don't always tell the readers to wear safety glasses either much like I expect them to be intelligent with their spending. So while I know related issues can be addressed in time, for now I'm satisfied with my method of handling things considering I've just eliminated one such problem, and people will simply have to brave the world of financial decisions using their brain for the time being.

I do like your idea of a "Verified Vendor" and will likely implement such feature. Additionally, the demotion of the 'visual designation' for a non paying vendor to a color besides a green banner which is generally reserved for an elevated member group. And in those cases where someone becomes a verified vendor, I certainly could request someone to provide something like a photocopy of their drivers license, or perhaps articles of organization, etc. That isn't an issue and that part is something I've already considered.

As to your original post:

Scammers cannot be eliminated entirely, otherwise they wouldn't exist anywhere. There can be safety measures in place to do this, yet small business don't start out with the secret service for security guards either. Actively assisting someone and allowing them to exist temporarily until caught are two very different things when viewed through the lens of intention. The underpinning points of concern you have are valid, but your application of it here, in this situation, I am struggling to acknowledge as anything more than hypothetical and slightly embellished. Could you please show me a thread Jerry has posted here advertising one of his products? I could be wrong, but I do not think he has started any.

Have you taken a look at our Dispute | Octagon section? It is dedicated to issues such as vendor complaints, tuner disputes, controversial topics and such. Having the active intention to assist someone to commit crimes is far from our motive, intention or part of our daily routine.

As I've said before, not all our policies are perfect, everything is open for an intelligent discussion but you'd be more successful if you phrased your concerns as requests or suggestions rather than borderline attacks. But please, I await a list of threads started by people like Jerry which make this site a land mine field (a minefield with only one mine which was already removed) for potential buyers as you boldy put it. I'll find a solution for handling that if I do not have a protocol already.

I'm not trying to create "borderline" attacks on you or the forum, I apologize if my posts come off this way. The subject is something I have felt strongly about since "Jerry" tried to scam me, and I was his VERY FIRST customer after he became a VENDOR on BB. He continued his vendor status for nearly 2 years on bb after that despite me sharing my story, reaching out to admins and laying down blatant evidence that he was undeniably lying about his identity to cover up that he was Kashiff Casteel / Shaudfab.

Okay you're right my "worse'o'meter" is fairly broken in this instance (english was never my strongest area of education) but I think you're poking fun at trivial points here. What I was trying to say is that it was rather ironic you'd say to a consumer on your forum "Geez don't you guys do any research before buying" when at the time this user made a purchase Jerry was labeled "vendor" on the platform you manage. Which makes my original question of "Can't you apply this same logic to yourself?" fairly valid I think.

JPworks might not have any threads to advertise but allowing him to post as a vendor, and then him having links to his website included in his signature IS an advertisement. This may be more of an indirect advertisement but it is still very much an advertisement. In the scenario that a uneducated consumer see's him posting about anything in a thread, looks at his profile which claims "Vendor" then clicks the link in his signature which will navigate him to a website ready to take orders, I would certainly consider this an advertisement. This scenario has almost certainly taken place multiple times on this very forum.

The reason I feel you failed to manage this situation is because there have been cries of foul play regarding JPworks since late 2014.. This is nearly 4 years of people trying to warn others of his bad practices. He was run off n54T, run off of BB, then he came here and you allowed him to post as a vendor without taking extra precaution to protect the consumers of your platform. I believe this is where you and I aren't exactly seeing eye to eye because you feel that it's not your responsibility to manage the financial choices of your users, and you're right it's not. However I feel that there was enough evidence out there for you to see that allowing him to have that status was a bad choice to begin with. I wouldn't have even taken the effort or time to have this conversation if you hadn't said to someone who was feeling the pain of being wronged by JPworks "Geez shoulda done your research"... That to me was out of line since you were the one helping him create a legitimate appearance.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I'm not trying to create "borderline" attacks on you or the forum, I apologize if my posts come off this way. The subject is something I have felt strongly about since "Jerry" tried to scam me, and I was his VERY FIRST customer after he became a VENDOR on BB. He continued his vendor status for nearly 2 years on bb after that despite me sharing my story, reaching out to admins and laying down blatant evidence that he was undeniably lying about his identity to cover up that he was Kashiff Casteel / Shaudfab.

Okay you're right my "worse'o'meter" is fairly broken in this instance (english was never my strongest area of education) but I think you're poking fun at trivial points here. What I was trying to say is that it was rather ironic you'd say to a consumer on your forum "Geez don't you guys do any research before buying" when at the time this user made a purchase Jerry was labeled "vendor" on the platform you manage. Which makes my original question of "Can't you apply this same logic to yourself?" fairly valid I think.

JPworks might not have any threads to advertise but allowing him to post as a vendor, and then him having links to his website included in his signature IS an advertisement. This may be more of an indirect advertisement but it is still very much an advertisement. In the scenario that a uneducated consumer see's him posting about anything in a thread, looks at his profile which claims "Vendor" then clicks the link in his signature which will navigate him to a website ready to take orders, I would certainly consider this an advertisement. This scenario has almost certainly taken place multiple times on this very forum.

The reason I feel you failed to manage this situation is because there have been cries of foul play regarding JPworks since late 2014.. This is nearly 4 years of people trying to warn others of his bad practices. He was run off n54T, run off of BB, then he came here and you allowed him to post as a vendor without taking extra precaution to protect the consumers of your platform. I believe this is where you and I aren't exactly seeing eye to eye because you feel that it's not your responsibility to manage the financial choices of your users, and you're right it's not. However I feel that there was enough evidence out there for you to see that allowing him to have that status was a bad choice to begin with. I wouldn't have even taken the effort or time to have this conversation if you hadn't said to someone who was feeling the pain of being wronged by JPworks "Geez shoulda done your research"... That to me was out of line since you were the one helping him create a legitimate appearance.

I had deleted the worse o meter bit, wasn't really appropriate.

I did not delve deeply into this situation, the last I heard he had caught up and there were no outstanding issues. He showed me that either was not true, no longer was or may as well not be, so he is banned, its pretty simple. And as I have stated before, I've given everyone a clean slate and a chance to come into this forum on a neutral playing field without any prior prejudices. To me, having the entire forum based on a solid foundation takes precedent of virtually all other factors. If you built a matrix of things which were important, saving people from cheaping out on KNOWN good turbo kit manufacturers is not part of your solution to build the best possible forum with the least possible time and resources. He's gone now anyways, I've taken your input.

EDIT: And for the record, I'm not disagreeing with you. But there are other mechanics to running a forum in the way I want to with the time I have available. Many of the subjects you are discussion are related to the disciplinary policies on a branch of the forum that doesn't even exist yet. So I'll take blame for this, although I think and hope its clear to everyone I'm trying to build a healthy place and not a 'land mine field'. BB kept him for two years because he was getting paid. Jerry survived basically one thread here before getting kicked and nobody paid me to do anything.

Reactions: fmorelli

KevinC39

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
335i
If you're blindly handing over a few thousand dollars to someone with out doing any research whatsoever, regardless of vendor status, then I don't know what to say. Unless you're just loaded with cash and don't care but I'm assuming that's not the case for anyone buying one of his kits.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Not to beat a dead horse, but this is one of many examples that people will read bad reviews and ignore them because they are trying to save a buck:
jpworks.jpg

I have to delete this stuff regularly so when I said this:
But how do you guys buy something like a single turbo kit and not do extensive research first? I'm not attacking anyone, I'm genuinely curious if this is taking a flier on a cheap kit or bad research skills.

This screen shot above answers my question, I am and was in disbelief that someone could actually make that type of decision without doing research and finding bad stuff. Which proves they are simply taking a shot at getting ripped off to save a penny, and this makes my question entirely valid because that is a fundamental decision making problem, regardless of what color his Vendor banner is on this forum. They are taking a chance knowing good and well they have reason to be worried. This is why there is a lack of sympathy.

Bongo

Specialist
Feb 22, 2018
Ride
E92 N54 335i
I must say, i was also interested in the JP kit at first.
Not because of the price, but because of the fact that he "had" the only bottom mount twin scroll on the market.
The money didn't really bug me, i just can't go top mount because of strict country restrictions including visual
inspections. I would love to go DOC, but now i'm stuck with the only option; Create my own kit.

EDIT: I'm from Belgium, EU.