Corsa Sport Axleback Mufflers

TweakDemon

Private
Feb 1, 2017
IMG_5406.JPG
As the title states, these are just the Axleback Mufflers. No mid pipes. Mufflers have roughly 5k miles on them and are in great shape as well as the tips (I'm an auto detailer so I take pride in the chrome finish. Don't let the photo fool you, this was taken when I removed them. If you wish, you'll see them prior to packaging to confirm that they are cleaned as immaculately as possible).

Asking $600obo shipped to the lower 48. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

TweakDemon

Private
Feb 1, 2017
Probably the best clip you'll find out there on a stock twin car.
https://youtu.be/AMwQ0_KFrng

This is on mine with the ST swap. Only secondary cats installed.
https://youtu.be/yIGzpnAqBoU

I love these mufflers because they literally produce ZERO drone on the highway even with catless downpipes. I'm going a completely different direction with my setup though since I swapped to single (more free flow as close to the turbo as possible IE straight up dump). It's like any other muffler option on cold start with catless downpipes though. Unless you've got the option checked in MHD to kill the warm up function to preheat the cats, its gonna be pretty loud on cold start for the first 30 seconds or so. If you can live with that (which pretty much everyone can) then you'll have honestly the best mufflers on the market these days. I've had no less than 4 different set ups on mine and ran these the longest because the sound was perfect for twins (even ST if I wasn't so damn power hungry). I hated the BMW PE because it sounded like a damn dump truck with downpipes and droned like crazy on the highway. I've had experience with Corsa on Corvette's in the past so I figured I'd give them a shot, I definitely wasn't disappointed. I'm just amazed that there are so few people running them. Most people these days would rather go cheap and do the PE mod. o_O

cityazndan

Corporal
Jan 17, 2017
Ride
2016 340i xDrive
Nice, I had Corsa on my E60 M5 and loved every minute of it. Only went IPE valvetronic because of sponsorship lol.

Reactions: TweakDemon