Black Friday Sales Event!! LIVE NOW

trevorjelam

Lurker
Platinum Vendor
Jul 18, 2021
Proud to announce our black Friday event is now in action!!
Click here to view our Info/Discount Guide!
Dynamic AutoWerx Flowmax, Hp70 Swaps, Doc Race, BigBoost Kits, Fueling, And More!!
Email us with any questions
[email protected]
20211104_223031.png

trevorjelam

Lurker
Platinum Vendor
Jul 18, 2021
Nothing against you Trevor. You seem like a nice fellow. I agree with @SlowE93. Idk what Shawn has fed Daw vendors but all you guys seem to think they’re a great brand😂.
I was apart of the design and r/d for the b58 turbos, my car saw 5 revisions perfecting tw/cw sizes (none of which failed) Before we finally released the b58 unit. The final test unit on my car was a year/20k miles at absolute max wgdc at 8000ft da. Didn't have a single fluke. as well i personally have sold just shy of 100 units since launch this year with 0 issues.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinions and i respect that, i offer BigBoost and Docrace aswell.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
I was apart of the design and r/d for the b58 turbos, my car saw 5 revisions perfecting tw/cw sizes (none of which failed) Before we finally released the b58 unit. The final test unit on my car was a year/20k miles at absolute max wgdc at 8000ft da. Didn't have a single fluke. as well i personally have sold just shy of 100 units since launch this year with 0 issues.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinions and i respect that, i offer BigBoost and Docrace aswell.
Great attitude. Good luck with your business 👍🏽

Reactions: trevorjelam

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i

Aye I respect your attitude and response. My distaste for them comes from my personal experience with them. Glad you and others are having better luck. Good to know you offerboost kits as well, we saw how Rubens car performed 😉. Good luck with the business. Also if you could maybe put up a build thread here especially now that your going built engine. It’ll give others some insight for a upgrade path/costs.