Big Boost Stage 3 Turbo Kit 620whp

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
It looks like another turbo kit is announced for the E/F chassis N55.

Our prices are starting at $4250 USD
Stage 3.3 will go about $4750 USD

What comes with the kit?

- Cast exhaust manifold
- Big Boost turbocharger
- Wastegate mount
- Turbo to intercooler charge pipe
- BOV mount
- Turbo inlet pipe
- Big Boost down-pipe
- Custom coolant pipe
- Engine block coolant adapter
- Intercooler inlet adapter
- Oil lines

Our different stages:

Stage 3.1 (5459 turbo) capable of 470 whp
Stage 3.2 (5959 turbo) capable of 520 whp
Stage 3.3 (6159 turbo) capable of 620 whp

Information: +1 (786)375-5321
[email protected]

First ten orders will take about 1 week to be manufactured and the time they take to be shipped.

Bnks334

Lieutenant
Dec 1, 2016
New York
Looks like someone's deal/manufacturing designs with a Chinese manufacturer must've expired or something...

JF@Big_Boost_Turbo

Lurker
Platinum Vendor
Jan 20, 2017
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
bigboostusa.com
Ride
2016 f22 M235i
Hey All!
As we were invited by the administrator of the forums, we are joining to bring our new products for the late BMW Models. We are launching our N55 stage 3 turbo kits.

This kit is being tested on our own US Spec M235i which we bought exclusively for R&D of the US kit. The car has been running since March 2016. We have actually abused the car on different tracks to make sure that our product is up to our high standards of quality.

The kit was originally designed in South America where these cars lack of power due to high elevations. It was first tested on a Euro Spec M135i F-Chassis car (EWG). After seeing the great results we decided to mass produce it and hit the US market.

Components for this kit are all from very high quality manufacturers, this including US and South America suppliers.

Pictures, dyno graphs and logs will follow

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Hey All!
As we were invited by the administrator of the forums, we are joining to bring our new products for the late BMW Models. We are launching our N55 stage 3 turbo kits.

This kit is being tested on our own US Spec M235i which we bought exclusively for R&D of the US kit. The car has been running since March 2016. We have actually abused the car on different tracks to make sure that our product is up to our high standards of quality.

The kit was originally designed in South America where these cars lack of power due to high elevations. It was first tested on a Euro Spec M135i F-Chassis car (EWG). After seeing the great results we decided to mass produce it and hit the US market.

Components for this kit are all from very high quality manufacturers, this including US and South America suppliers.

Pictures, dyno graphs and logs will follow

In for photos, would love to see the kit itself.

JF@Big_Boost_Turbo

Lurker
Platinum Vendor
Jan 20, 2017
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
bigboostusa.com
Ride
2016 f22 M235i
Hey! I've got pictures of the kit its self.
bmw turbo kit e series 9.jpg BMW Flash tune 25psi.jpg Bmw turbo comparison.jpg BMW turbo kit e series 3.jpg BMW turbo kit e series 4.jpg BMW turbo kit e series 6.jpg BMW turbo kit e series 7.jpg BMW turbo kit e series 10.jpg BMW turbo kit e-series 1.jpg BMW turbo kit eseries 2.jpg BMW turbo kit eseries 8.jpg BMW turbo kit eseries 12.jpg bmw turbokit eseries 5.jpg BMW wIth Flash tune.jpg

Mar 14, 2017
Minot, ND
Ride
2010 135i
Thats a pretty nifty design you have there. It would be awesome to see a downward facing single turbo design with a T4 divided flange and cast manifold on the N54 platform with the price point that you're selling these at.

• Agree
Reactions: doublespaces