ADE 6870 335i hits 802 @ 30 psi

M3RCLESS

Private
Dec 10, 2017
Ride
E90 335i
The crazy part is I didn’t even tell the person who posted this anything about PSI or HP. I really don’t care for the bullshit , I have nothing to prove to anyone. I don’t hate , I encourage people to do better than me. Some people don’t understand that mentality.

Zef_G

Dec 12, 2017
Ride
09 335i coupe ST
The crazy part is I didn’t even tell the person who posted this anything about PSI or HP. I really don’t care for the bullshit , I have nothing to prove to anyone. I don’t hate , I encourage people to do better than me. Some people don’t understand that mentality.

miserable ppl always hate imagine his inbox and how many complaints the guy has for bad parts only way to feel better is to try to bring others down the man cost me about a good 3k already not a fan

• Agree
Reactions: AK135i and M3RCLESS

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Hey shitbox , let me explain this to you. This is not my life , this is fun for me. I could give a fuck if it’s 30 or 35 , when I am done I will make more power than any of your shitbox cars that you have rigged together to make your #s. Fact is you have been doing this longer and can’t stand that people will make more than you. Get over it. Everyone thinks you are an asshole. It can’t be everyone is wrong can it ?
this 100000 fold thank you @M3RCLESS , he is the same with me cause i keep out doing him on everything he does and like you said its just a hobby for me, for him its his career depending on it that his father passed down to him.

M3RCLESS

Private
Dec 10, 2017
Ride
E90 335i
this 100000 fold thank you @M3RCLESS , he is the same with me cause i keep out doing him on everything he does and like you said its just a hobby for me, for him its his career depending on it that his father passed down to him.
I have heard about it from others but never paid any mind to it. The fact that he came on here to prove a point is petty beyond his age man. I’m sorry you had to endure that , keep doing your thing Omar.