GIVEAWAY! #4 - ZNM Performance Chargepipe January 2017 Giveaway!

James135i

Lurker
Nov 7, 2016
Florida

PRODUCT DETAILS:

To kick off 2017, @Matt@znmperformance has reached out to me as he enjoys this community and wants to find ways to give back! In support of SpoolStreet, N5X Enthusiasts and the entire platform as a whole, he has offered to put a N5X VRSF Chargepipe, Inlets or Downpipes (Winner's Choice) up for grabs as giveaway #4! Awesome Matt!

Also, take a look at everything that ZNM Performance has going on here: http://www.znmauto.com/

View attachment 1410

INSTRUCTIONS:
First, you must start by liking the ZNM Performance Facebook Page. If the page gets 790 total likes then @Matt@znmperformance agreed to toss in ANY BOV of the winner's choice! Once again, like last time, there are two separate ways to enter.

1. Post a reply to this thread, then like and share the Facebook giveaway post onto your wall. AND/OR:
  2. Enter the raffle on the home page. You may enter as many times as you want! Each raffle ticket is 25 credits, you earn them by posting replies(5+), making threads(10+), referrals(25), etc.
One lucky person who posts in this thread and three lucky people who enter the raffle will be selected and will face-off in a final four, random number drawing to determine the final winner.

The drawing will automatically occur on February 1st. Our system detects fake/duplicate accounts and offenders will be automatically disqualified.

Additional Rules and Details:
The drawing is the day before my bday that would be amazing to win!!..

Reactions: doublespaces

John@DBV2

Sergeant
Jan 23, 2017
Don't worry ladies, i've already won this one so i just wouldn't bother entering. Thanks. :)