1/4 mile mid 10s on DCT! MHD and XHP this platform is not dead, please read

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
The local governments is getting dragged into court for the illegal lockdowns and the jabs aren't compulsory.

Why would we be angry, they are paying us to stay home, ride the gravy train whilst it lasts.

As usual @Torgus cant back up his claims so he chooses to ignore when he is wrong again.

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
The local governments is getting dragged into court for the illegal lockdowns and the jabs aren't compulsory.

Why would we be angry, they are paying us to stay home, ride the gravy train whilst it lasts.

As usual @Torgus cant back up his claims so he chooses to ignore when he is wrong again.
Id still be pissed regardless why would I wanna get paid to stay home and wait it out. Just a meme for the liberals to chew on here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-005533_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-005533_Snapchat.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: wheela and Torgus

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
All politicians are accountable, where is labour fighting for us, the unions are toothless tigers that only want their fees.

Only two are fighting for us George Christensen and Matt Canavan

But

I think it's great, actually having time to spend with the family for a change.

It's going to be hard to get that after the illegal lockdowns are lifted and we all have to get back to work.

Reactions: RuskiRacer

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
All politicians are accountable, where is labour fighting for us, the unions are toothless tigers that only want their fees.

Only two are fighting for us George Christensen and Matt Canavan

But

I think it's great, actually having time to spend with the family for a change.

It's going to be hard to get that after the illegal lockdowns are lifted and we all have to get back to work.
Yeah thats basically the only bright side is some family time and time to work on projects

Reactions: martymil

Olza

Corporal
Feb 2, 2020
Minsk, Belarus
Ride
BMW M240 xdrive
DCT 135/335 program has built in m3 dsc off and 135/335 traction on LC routines (default).
So you need to switch to M3 launch routines, which advanced, uses complicated calculations with wheels speed, acceleration sensors and so on, different clutch management. All adjustable. Maybe this helps.

Even stalk rpm change could be possible (but not sure because of SZL can packets difference). This switch is possible and we are testing it now.

1. When you reflashed your DSC to 1M you lost traction mode, only dsc on - off. There is a program patch for enable LC for 1M DSC reflash, which checks not traction, but dsc off status as in M3. Launch is without help of dsc traction for clear reason. Switch to M3 routines necessary...

2. If we switch to M3 routines, cruise stalk is not working surprisingly for rpm adjust. M3 uses OP_PUBU_CCTR_ACC (byte 3) status of CAN ARBID 0x194 (BEDIENUNG_TEMPOMAT).
So help heeded for investigation of 135/335 SZL cruise stick CAN packets bits. Can anyone dump that ARBID data interchange?