1/4 mile mid 10s on DCT! MHD and XHP this platform is not dead, please read

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
That would be awesome! only thing left is have xHP true manual mode be active also with DSC on (pressed once sport traction where factory launch control is usable)

because right now its coded to be active with a long press of the traction button. When car is in sport traction it still shifts by itself and acts stupid. I’m sure that is from the TCU side right?

if you can do that and xHP can make that possible which seems pretty easy. The DCT will finally have a antilag full adjustable launch control option with traction completely off, and no TCU interference with the factory dme. This will finally make this transmission more attractive and maybe I can even get close to breaking 9.99. stock engine, and stock DCT😏
I hope you crush it mate

Mvaccarelli01

Corporal
Apr 18, 2020
I hope you crush it mate
Thanks man, I mean this is a no brainer for this platform I’m trying my best to make it happen for everyone. Having full adjustable launch control, with antilag, with zero traction control and no tcu interfere would be a game changer and the funny thing is everything is already done to make it possible. it just all the pieces have to be lined up just need corporation but it would be in the best interest for everyone to do this.

I message xHP on Instagram and also @jyamona a few days ago lets hope they come through

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Was that what I said, ask your parents for their school fees back as your teachers have failed you.

Tuned b58 vs a tuned 135 with upgraded turbos was my statement LOL.

Reactions: seb.apprenti

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
ask your parents for their school fees back as your teachers have failed you.

@martymil you are, as always, a class act. Why don't you keep your insults on the playground where they belong? When you can have a discussion like an adult and don't have to throw insults around let me know.

Just to be clear you said:
a b58 these days with a mild tune will wipe a n54 with a ton of money sunk into it.
The video you posted the guy has 2k turbos and is basically untuned.

1) That is not "a ton of money sunk into it"
2) He is running a OTS MHD map made for 13t turbos on 93 octane.

What the legal name and address of your business again in Australia?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: RuskiRacer

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
You want to be sarcastic douchebag, why do t you learn how to be an adult and learn how to read then we can have a two way conversation.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
You want to be sarcastic douchebag, why do t you learn how to be an adult and learn how to read then we can have a two way conversation.

Again, when you can have a discussion like an adult and don't have to throw insults around, let me know.

j6ekixx3xuh11.jpg

What the legal name and address of your business again in Australia? Please stop dodging the question. Any proud business owner should not hesitate to give out this information.

@fmorelli You might as well clean this up now and throw it in the octagon with all the other VTT/Martymil threads. He can't seem to communicate without hurling insults around.

Also @martymil you are FAR from the first genuine s65 1m. That was done back in 2011 by G-Power. Done by others earlier too but G-Power added FI as the S65 is nutless(no tq) NA. The fact you think you are 1st to throw an S65 in 1M in 2020 is laughable. Do some research before you make bogus claims.

Last edited:
  • Informative

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
i dont think that video is a good representation. what are the mods on each?

Both are stock turbos and full bolt on, 100% E85. The n54 has a custom tune, the B58 a OTS e85 tune IIRC.

The run was for money. The n54 won.

The b58 should win, not because of the engine or turbo, but drivetrain and chassis. One is a ~5k car, one is a 25k at minimum and ~10+ years newer.

The point being is the B58 is an OEM single turbo and makes less whp and wtq than n54 OEM twins both maxed out on E85, I could be wrong. The B58 is the successor to the N55. The claim a mild tune B58 would wipe an n54 with a ton of money invested is interesting. A ton of money in an n54 would at be a single turbo on E85 for instance. Not an n54 2k pure turbo twins with no tune running an OTS MHD map made for the stock turbos. A mild tune on an B58 I would, and I think most would, think is FBO on 93 OTS map maybe E30? Above that no way it is considered 'mild' vs an n54 with 'a ton of money sunk into it'

The S58 is the spiritual successor to the n54 and is a hell of an engine. That engine is going to hurt people's ego ;)

Last edited:

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
@Torgus @martymil
I like both you guys and you both make great points but It’s clear you’re not going to convince each each other of anything or get along. Please be gentlemen and keep it constructive or do us a favour and use the ignore function?

• Love
Reactions: Torgus

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Again, when you can have a discussion like an adult and don't have to throw insults around, let me know.

View attachment 57451

What the legal name and address of your business again in Australia? Please stop dodging the question. Any proud business owner should not hesitate to give out this information.

@fmorelli You might as well clean this up now and throw it in the octagon with all the other VTT/Martymil threads. He can't seem to communicate without hurling insults around.

Also @martymil you are FAR from the first genuine s65 1m. That was done back in 2011 by G-Power. Done by others earlier too but G-Power added FI as the S65 is nutless(no tq) NA. The fact you think you are 1st to throw an S65 in 1M in 2020 is laughable. Do some research before you make bogus claims.
Get your facts straight because you have no idea what you are talking about again.

Spilling your worthless uneducated rubbish all over these forums, the G-power was never a 1m and never will be as it started its life as a 135i.

It takes just a few seconds for the knowing to see the differences, if you cant figure it out would you like for me to point it out to you boy.

Prove I'm wrong, burden of proof is on you.

I done my research how about you do yours.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
@Torgus @martymil
I like both you guys and you both make great points but It’s clear you’re not going to convince each each other of anything or get along. Please be gentlemen and keep it constructive or do us a favour and use the ignore function?

He is the 2nd person I have ever had to use the ignore button on. I forgot all about it. Thank you!!!

The fact he refuses to state his business name and address makes me think it is all a lie, or he is shady as shit. No one proud of their business that they created would dodge the question every time anyone asks. It's always an unprofessional insult and he tries to steer the conversation away. Very sketchy. Lucky that basically no one on this forum ever has the chance to run into him in real life. I am sure he is just as pleasant and professional as he comes across online ;)

Last edited:

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Both are stock turbos and full bolt on, 100% E85. The n54 has a custom tune, the B58 a OTS e85 tune IIRC.

The run was for money. The n54 won.

The b58 should win, not because of the engine or turbo, but drivetrain and chassis. One is a ~5k car, one is a 25k at minimum and ~10+ years newer.

The point being is the B58 is an OEM single turbo and makes less whp and wtq than n54 OEM twins both maxed out on E85, I could be wrong. The B58 is the successor to the N55. The claim a mild tune B58 would wipe an n54 with a ton of money invested is interesting. A ton of money in an n54 would at be a single turbo on E85 for instance. Not an n54 2k pure turbo twins with no tune running an OTS MHD map made for the stock turbos. A mild tune on an B58 I would, and I think most would, think is FBO on 93 OTS map maybe E30? Above that no way it is considered 'mild' vs an n54 with 'a ton of money sunk into it'

The S58 is the spiritual successor to the n54 and is a hell of an engine. That engine is going to hurt people's ego ;)
Yeah funny you say that because I try to get the b58 boys to "whip me out daily " and it never happens why? Maybe because there shmucks that had no success with a n54 and immediately hopped ship to what everyone else is doing and going for the easy power. S58 is the spiritual successor well said .

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
He is the 2nd person I have ever had to use the ignore button on. I forgot all about it. Thank you!!!

The fact he refuses to state his business name and address makes me think it is all a lie, or he is shady as shit. No one proud of their business that they created would dodge the question every time anyone asks. It's always an unprofessional insult and he tries to steer the conversation away. Very sketchy. Lucky that basically no one on this forum ever has the chance to run into him in real life. I am sure he is just as pleasant and professional as he comes across online ;)
Lol we just had powercruise here in mn hosted by the Australians and some of them can be real hard asses. There all pretty nice though the old guys get pissed off when the 1.8t boys are tryna blow up there cars on the track

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m

I'm just taking after you, avoiding backing up your worthless statements and if you want to know I'm an arsehole and proud of it because
wankers like you deserve it.

You post uninformed rubbish and expect to be taken seriously LOL.

I cant even count how many people i've helped on here with their cars, all you post is 💩 and cry like a baby when you get insulted.

Live with it or grow a pair.

• Funny

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Lol we just had powercruise here in mn hosted by the Australians and some of them can be real hard asses.

They are probably just angry that they can't have menacing neon colored nerf guns anymore ;)