XHP DCT - Experience Thread

JorgeL

Jan 23, 2021
Spain
HolaHi, I'm not recommended to put stage 3 for breakage. Is it safe? It's 75000km. I haven't done box maintenance yet.

JorgeL

Jan 23, 2021
Spain
Uno de los errores más molestos para mí es que mostrar solo un archivo de archivo con cambios en el control deslizante es el hecho de que pierde el modo Sport +. Creo que han cagado algo o nos están mostrando a los usuarios de Z4 calibraciones 335i. En el modo Sport +, el automóvil cambia bastante rápido sin xHP, pero cuando Sport + parpadea se vuelve igual que Sport, debe apagar el DSC para obtener el mismo tipo de agresión de cambio ahora.

El grupo de Facebook también está lleno de errores, pero los desarrolladores no parecen interesados. Algunos autos tienen problemas con la marcha atrás con los mapas OTS, tal vez un error al traducir mapas entre revisiones de ROM.
¿Estás hablando del botón debajo de la palanca? ¿Ese botón lo hace cambiar más rápido?
Tengo un 35i e93 dkg 2008 y llevo este cambio.
No sabía cuál era su papel. Desde el botón de deportes +
Translator use

JorgeL

Jan 23, 2021
Spain
No, los autos E9x solo tienen un botón deportivo que activa o desactiva el modo deportivo. El Z4 tiene un botón de selección de modo que alterna entre Normal / Sport / Sport +. Creo que xHP no lo sabe en este momento. Algunos usuarios de 8AT también se quejaron de perder Sport +, así que con suerte lo arreglarán.

Necesitan algunos probadores beta de TOC adecuados. El problema de hacer que cualquier joe al azar pruebe estos mapas trans es que muestran el mapa y luego pasan la noche conduciendo como un gallo por un estacionamiento y luego informan que "tira como un compañero de tren" y todos piensan que es bueno ir .
IMG_20200822_152437.jpg

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone tried flashing to M3 on their non-M yet? I'd be happy if it would just flash calibration updates for M3 in non-M. Working directly with bin would definitely be easier than 0da.

N54TT

Corporal
Jul 21, 2020
Ride
2013 335is
Are most of you leaving the Torque Punch at 4 and just playing around with the Torque Reduction? I drove on the Stage 3 OTS without making any adjustments for about 2 weeks and its cool, but I did feel a slight delay or spongy delay in certain gears. I just increased it from 500 to 600 to see if it helps, but haven't messed around with the car yet.

N54TT

Corporal
Jul 21, 2020
Ride
2013 335is
Well I guess every transmission is different, but so far I like my torque punch at 3 and torque reduction at 550. It's shifting great. Smooth at higher rpms, but still has a small smooth kick when shifting and this is exactly what I was looking for.

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
Version 1.3 is out for Exx cars. All I can say is WOW, huge improvement over the feel, shifts and the stage 3 flash increases Bar to 20nm or 740#'s I believe.
I have only done about 25 miles so far but very happy with it.

Reactions: aus335iguy

Grunt

Private
Jul 30, 2019
Lancaster, P
Ride
2011 335is
Version 1.3 is out for Exx cars. All I can say is WOW, huge improvement over the feel, shifts and the stage 3 flash increases Bar to 20nm or 740#'s I believe.
I have only done about 25 miles so far but very happy with it.
I concur. I have a little over 200 miles on the updated version now. The shifting in D mode is much better. I had previously changed all of the shift points to improve upon the past versions shift points, but I'm content for now with the standard settings in this update. Even in D mode with the sport button activated, the shifting is more aggressive than before and seems to be a real in between third option between D mode and S mode. Even though I always end up in manual mode eventually anyway, this has been a huge improvement.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
What i also registered with the v1.3 is a much better cold start clutch behavior. It doesn´t seem to slip so much anymore.

In manual mode the gearbox is a beast now.

Overall i can only agree with NoGuru and Grunt. It is a well programmed software.

NoQuarter

Major
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana, USA
Ride
Z4 35is, 535xi, X5 35i
So is this ready for me to try with the M3 shifter and gts software?

I need to skip compatibility checks and have it code as if I have an M3 so the diff ratio changes?

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
I also agree these V1.3 maps are good. I wasn't really happy with V1.2 and was using a custom bin but they fixed a lot of issues this time. Glad to get rid of the crappy downshifts when braking, haven't tested the clutch slip on cold start yet but that was pretty annoying, seemed worse on the 335i maps.

WOT shifts are more aggressive, they gave a kick before but now it feels even harder. Probably due to the 20 bar line pressure.

Before this I couldn't really recommend xHP for the DCT as it just simply wasn't worth £360 but now I think anyone with even a slightly tuned car needs to get it.

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
So is this ready for me to try with the M3 shifter and gts software?

I need to skip compatibility checks and have it code as if I have an M3 so the diff ratio changes?
Please report how it goes. The WinKFP route is a bit of pain for changes after a while.

Is the PST Change what allows different ZBs to flash? I hadn't opened XHP in 8 months and can't find any info for that switch.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Even in D mode with the sport button activated, the shifting is more aggressive than before and seems to be a real in between third option between D mode and S mode. Even though I always end up in manual mode eventually anyway, this has been a huge improvement.

Dude! I didn´t EVER run D Mode with Sport button before. After your hint i did. WOW :D So much Fun! Amazing

@RayBan Can we please have an option with sliders or something where we can choose shift times for the different modes? I want the Shifting of D + Sport Button on normal D. It is so awesome!