Technical Waterpump hitting TD04 turbo compressor housing

b4llistic

Corporal
Nov 22, 2018
Ride
BMW N54
Hi Guys,

My waterpump is hitting my TD04 MMP 1K compressor housing. Did any of you experience this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo_2020-09-22_16-34-54.jpg
    photo_2020-09-22_16-34-54.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 148

iminhell1

Sergeant
Jun 17, 2018
I can't tell if that's in the right spot or not.
Put a bolt in so you can move back and take a little better pic (free up a hand).

But with the SpeedTech kit, there is a little bracket for the top bolt where it moves the pump forward (to the front of the car) about 1.25". Would be really simple to make one. It's just flat1/4" stock with 2 holes in it.

b4llistic

Corporal
Nov 22, 2018
Ride
BMW N54
Thanks for the input!

Eventually the amount of extra room required was minimal. Putting a washer on the 3 bolts between the block and the pump fixed it!

Reactions: seb.apprenti

Threetirtyfive

Corporal
Jan 9, 2019
Ride
335i
Did you manage to sell the CHRAs that you stole yet b4llistic Frank or should I call you Heor Sleet? Apparently awful turbos but you're still selling under a fake account for 900us. :tearsofjoy:

• Informative
Reactions: Torgus

b4llistic

Corporal
Nov 22, 2018
Ride
BMW N54

You can read how I stole them here:

I checked tracking again and the cores I returned still sit at a chinese postoffice 4 months later and I never received new cores. So if that's stealing, hell yeah I stole them :tearsofjoy:

I bought 2 new cores from Viv-auto (400usd+) to make a complete set of turbo's again. They are for sale for a price i'm not really making any money from concidering the time, price of the new cores and return shipping costs I put into this.

Just put this sad guy on ignore. He runs a N54 group where they scam people into buying chinese turbo's through ispeedytech. Me uncovering him touched him at sensitive place and he can't let it go unfortunatly.

Last edited:

Threetirtyfive

Corporal
Jan 9, 2019
Ride
335i
You can read how I stole them here:
No need to read there, people from your telegram group shared your own messages where you were slightly more honest behind the curtains.
If you legitimately bought them is that why you had to create a fake account to sell them?

My group oh yes a big scam group full of scammers from around the world, everyone of them in on it.

Let us know how your MMP 1ks go, be sure to look out for that great spool that those turbos are known for :tearsofjoy: clearly have done zero research.

Last edited:

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Getting? You obviously don't monitor the Facebook groups for these cars :grimacing:

Filippo

Oh I do and they are a dumpster fire very often. The amount of miss information and tuners coming out of no where is crazy.

The forums seem to keep those types away for whatever reasons. Maybe it is not as easy to upload pictures and shit talk or something?

I liked that kid in MN who scammed all those people out of their money. Then made this huge post about how he really didn't that was all heart felt when he really did scam everyone.

Facebook is annoying because it is such a bitch to search for actual data/information or go back to a previous post etc. perfect for Instagram tuners and flyby night 'businesses' If I was going to do something sketchy it would be on facebook not the forums.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
They even have a second RFP Tuning guy now. Just look for Michael Hollingsworth.

It is crazy how uneducated (seriously some are dumb af) the ppl there actually are and how they recommend "tuners" without even being able to read a log.

why those idiots are not on forums? easy. Young blood not knowing there is something called google and that forums exist. Most of those ppl just want to have a fast car for cheap. And when they see boost numbers looking good, that is sufficient.

iminhell1

Sergeant
Jun 17, 2018
Oh I do and they are a dumpster fire very often. The amount of miss information and tuners coming out of no where is crazy.

The forums seem to keep those types away for whatever reasons. Maybe it is not as easy to upload pictures and shit talk or something?

I liked that kid in MN who scammed all those people out of their money. Then made this huge post about how he really didn't that was all heart felt when he really did scam everyone.

Facebook is annoying because it is such a bitch to search for actual data/information or go back to a previous post etc. perfect for Instagram tuners and flyby night 'businesses' If I was going to do something sketchy it would be on facebook not the forums.

Link?
I don't do the FB group thing and I don't associate with locals. I'm really out of the loop.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Link?
I don't do the FB group thing and I don't associate with locals. I'm really out of the loop.

Search on FB for:

N54/n54 tuners
bmw 355i mods
n5x enthusiasts
bmw e90 e92 e82 owners
single-turbo n54
bmw n54 n55 n63 n20 b58
bmw e90 e91 e92 mods
n54 enthusiast page powered by doc race

There are MANY others.

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
Just put this sad guy on ignore. He runs a N54 group where they scam people into buying chinese turbo's through ispeedytech. Me uncovering him touched him at sensitive place and he can't let it go unfortunatly.
where do you get this shit?

lmao, so i was supposed to buy from ispeedytech when i bought my covid 19ts? i must have pissed off @Threetirtyfive then when i got them from someone else.

oh and just so i can play both sides of the hate coin, i love my rfp tune and china turbos.

seb.apprenti

Corporal
Nov 28, 2018
reunion island
Ride
335 i e92
They even have a second RFP Tuning guy now. Just look for Michael Hollingsworth.

It is crazy how uneducated (seriously some are dumb af) the ppl there actually are and how they recommend "tuners" without even being able to read a log.

why those idiots are not on forums? easy. Young blood not knowing there is something called google and that forums exist. Most of those ppl just want to have a fast car for cheap. And when they see boost numbers looking good, that is sufficient.
personally I think I'm heading to DOC VU
do you consider it a low-end tuner?
I watch closely what he does, it seems really serious to me