GIVEAWAY! VTT Xmas Giveaway!

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
3rd PLACE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
Finally, I am pleased to report the VTT Xmas Giveaway Third Place Winner is...

Ryan(treehouse)!
Finishing up the VTT holiday contest by winning a $100 gift certificate good towards anything on the VTT website, Ryan has a very clean 135i with a 6MT which he slowly brought up to FBO status since he got it in 2012. Ryan runs E85 and is tuned via JB4 with a MHD backend flash. We're not sure what he's going to do with his gift certificate quite yet but when he decides we'll get it out to him ASAP!

Below are a couple of pictures of his clean 135i. Nice Ryan, looks good to us and I have a soft spot for the 6MT's!

Thanks for entering and congrats Ryan!

-Chris

1.jpg

2.jpg

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Congrats to all the winners! SpoolStreet would love to hear about your modifications!

BeastMode335i

Lurker
Dec 28, 2016
Congrats to all the winners! SpoolStreet would love to hear about your modifications!

Thanks brother, I'll def upload some pics of before and afters :) and once I find someone to trust enough with tuning my 6AT I'll post the dyno logs (reading good things about Trebila and his 6AT tuning skills).. Probably shoot for the 600 range for now, but once I either swap in a 6MT or swap cars for a manual N54, I'm gonna shoot for the stars after that lol..

Reactions: doublespaces
Nov 3, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Ride
09 6MT 335i Single Turbo

Thanks again for making this forum. Nothing crazy here. Looking for upgraded twins in the future or go single. Inlets and outlet will definitely hep my stock turbos breathe a lot better. MHD stage 2+. Once i upgrade some fuel requirements I'll run more e85.

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Thanks again for making this forum. Nothing crazy here. Looking for upgraded twins in the future or go single. Inlets and outlet will definitely hep my stock turbos breathe a lot better. MHD stage 2+. Once i upgrade some fuel requirements I'll run more e85.

Single turbo is a long, dark deep hole.

Reactions: BeastMode335i