VTT Giveaway: Enter here!

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
VTT.jpg

TIME FOR A NEW GIVEAWAY!
We're excited to start the next giveaway. This one is to celebrate 1000 VTT Turbocharger sets out there -although in truth we're more than a little late on starting this contest and actual numbers are closer to 1200 BMW turbos shipped.

PRIZE:
We're trying something a little different this time -the prize will be a cool grand ($1000) off any VTT product. Contest runs from when you read this post until 11:59:59 PM March 28th 2017. We'll draw the winner the following day and announce it after we ping them and get a response... so a couple days later. If you enter, be thinking about what you want so when I message you asking you about your plans we have something exciting to write about. Work with me here guys!
GCANGLE.JPG

GC's: Not a bad thing to save a grand on.

RULES:
We like keeping these giveaways simple -you want in? Just post in this thread to let us know. Standard VTT contest rules apply (and, like always, are subject to change at our discretion)... choose a forum to post on (we're on all the big ones) and only post on THAT forum. Enter more than once and you're disqualified. Post griping about how unfair life is and you're disqualified. Post using wingdings font and you're disqualified unless you run the forum, in which case you're already disqualified. Only people who have legitimate accounts are allowed to enter. New user? No problem, message me and tell me about yourself but by the time we wrap this up you better have quite a few posts going on.
Since EVERY time we do a giveaway we have a few issues with people complaining stating we're hand selecting people to give FREE STUFF to (or a respectable discount), I'm going to tell you exactly how we're going to draw the number in the end. We'll count up the entrances per forum, pick a forum out of a hat, use a random number generator to get a post number.... and figure out which post belongs to which person. If, however, we draw, say, post 133 on Forum X and that happens to be some dude spouting off -in OUR OWN THREAD- about how VTT is his mortal enemy, stole his dog and made his taxes go up.... come on guys, we're gonna draw again and pretend like it never happened. :happyanim: I won't even feel bad about it. It's not hard at all to NOT be excluded, just be reasonable. :thumsup:

WHO WE ARE:

For those that are still learning about us, VTT was started in 1978 by Ron Vargas (Tony's father).
SCAN0002.JPG

Ron Vargas: Innovator and Boundary Pusher

Ron was an innovator with emerging technologies such as fuel injection and turbochargers back in a time when these concepts were not common place. Ron quickly made a name for himself turbocharging anything from cars, boats, RV's, dune buggies.... if it had an internal combustion engine Ron could make it produce more power. Tony grew up in this environment; he was racing shortly after he could walk and learned turbo theory under Ron's watchful eye from the time he was 14 years old until he was 27, when Tony took a break to pursue the production industry.
go.jpg

A young Tony Vargas. The cars are different but not much else has changed.

In 2011 Ron passed away unexpected and Tony took the company over. Never one to do things half heartedly, once Tony was back in the turbo world it didn't take long before another Vargas was making waves. Love us or hate us, we've broken, held, or at least had respectable performance with nearly every metric of competition out there. 1/4 mile, 60-130, 1/2 mile, stock frame records, factory location twin turbo records... Tony, and all of us at VTT remain fiercely competitive, constantly challenging barriers, each other, and the limits of hardware. We work hard, we play hard, and we love all things turbo/motor related.
At I finish up writing this post I do want to extend gratitude to our customer base. I really appreciate getting to know quite a few of you personally -even after the sale is done and the parts are running well, we love seeing a familiar face show up at a race to grab a drink and talk shop. We love hearing about your progress as you get your car dialed in. All of us find some happiness in the whine of a forced induction motor and we get it. Thank you.
Tonyson.JPG

Tony and son, Hudson. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Best,
Chris

Reactions: doublespaces

ldyzluvdis06

Private
Dec 2, 2016
Illinois
IN...but, what does this mean? "choose a forum to post on (we're on all the big ones) and only post on THAT forum. Enter more than once and you're disqualified" i thought we only had to post here to enter...?

claurance2

Dec 5, 2016
View attachment 2866
TIME FOR A NEW GIVEAWAY!
We're excited to start the next giveaway. This one is to celebrate 1000 VTT Turbocharger sets out there -although in truth we're more than a little late on starting this contest and actual numbers are closer to 1200 BMW turbos shipped.

PRIZE:
We're trying something a little different this time -the prize will be a cool grand ($1000) off any VTT product. Contest runs from when you read this post until 11:59:59 PM March 28th 2017. We'll draw the winner the following day and announce it after we ping them and get a response... so a couple days later. If you enter, be thinking about what you want so when I message you asking you about your plans we have something exciting to write about. Work with me here guys!
View attachment 2867
GC's: Not a bad thing to save a grand on.

RULES:
We like keeping these giveaways simple -you want in? Just post in this thread to let us know. Standard VTT contest rules apply (and, like always, are subject to change at our discretion)... choose a forum to post on (we're on all the big ones) and only post on THAT forum. Enter more than once and you're disqualified. Post griping about how unfair life is and you're disqualified. Post using wingdings font and you're disqualified unless you run the forum, in which case you're already disqualified. Only people who have legitimate accounts are allowed to enter. New user? No problem, message me and tell me about yourself but by the time we wrap this up you better have quite a few posts going on.
Since EVERY time we do a giveaway we have a few issues with people complaining stating we're hand selecting people to give FREE STUFF to (or a respectable discount), I'm going to tell you exactly how we're going to draw the number in the end. We'll count up the entrances per forum, pick a forum out of a hat, use a random number generator to get a post number.... and figure out which post belongs to which person. If, however, we draw, say, post 133 on Forum X and that happens to be some dude spouting off -in OUR OWN THREAD- about how VTT is his mortal enemy, stole his dog and made his taxes go up.... come on guys, we're gonna draw again and pretend like it never happened. :happyanim: I won't even feel bad about it. It's not hard at all to NOT be excluded, just be reasonable. :thumsup:

WHO WE ARE:

For those that are still learning about us, VTT was started in 1978 by Ron Vargas (Tony's father).
View attachment 2868
Ron Vargas: Innovator and Boundary Pusher

Ron was an innovator with emerging technologies such as fuel injection and turbochargers back in a time when these concepts were not common place. Ron quickly made a name for himself turbocharging anything from cars, boats, RV's, dune buggies.... if it had an internal combustion engine Ron could make it produce more power. Tony grew up in this environment; he was racing shortly after he could walk and learned turbo theory under Ron's watchful eye from the time he was 14 years old until he was 27, when Tony took a break to pursue the production industry.
View attachment 2869
A young Tony Vargas. The cars are different but not much else has changed.

In 2011 Ron passed away unexpected and Tony took the company over. Never one to do things half heartedly, once Tony was back in the turbo world it didn't take long before another Vargas was making waves. Love us or hate us, we've broken, held, or at least had respectable performance with nearly every metric of competition out there. 1/4 mile, 60-130, 1/2 mile, stock frame records, factory location twin turbo records... Tony, and all of us at VTT remain fiercely competitive, constantly challenging barriers, each other, and the limits of hardware. We work hard, we play hard, and we love all things turbo/motor related.
At I finish up writing this post I do want to extend gratitude to our customer base. I really appreciate getting to know quite a few of you personally -even after the sale is done and the parts are running well, we love seeing a familiar face show up at a race to grab a drink and talk shop. We love hearing about your progress as you get your car dialed in. All of us find some happiness in the whine of a forced induction motor and we get it. Thank you.
View attachment 2870
Tony and son, Hudson. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Best,
Chris