Status
Not open for further replies.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
This is a Double Shotgun kit with around ~100 miles on it. I couldn't get my car to play nice with it so I'm going to port injection, although I may have a bad power steering pulley causing some problems. You get a couple of extras with this kit which are the custom HPFP inlet fitting and a custom fuel rail hard line. I will also include the hydraulic line and ferrule that comes with the kit normally. I sold this once and the buyer backed out. Also included is the modified fuel rail which saves you from a core fee and it has been pressure tested. You get everything in this photo except my tile floor. I wrote the install guide for this kit so I can help you with the installation. $800 + shipping.
20190105_014800.jpg

Reactions: fmorelli

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Question, so the only thing needed would be an additional HPFP.... correct?

By the way, even without an AIC, you can still run this as a single shotgun, that is why the high pressure check valve is there, it prevents the reversion of fuel going back through the stock location pump when it isn't running.

For those reading who do not know, the relocated pump becomes the primary pump, so you get a boost to the fuel capability at all times. Only in the upper rpm/boost levels does the stock location pump turn on, and that would be activated by the AIC. If you do not have an AIC, it just runs in single shotgun mode. The kit comes with the harness from the HPFP to an AIC plug, you just gotta get the AIC, although I never did. I just used it as a single shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.