Ad: VTT Cast CNC Aluminum N54 Valve Cover

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
That was me that you were dealing with (mostly anyway). We suggested being that close to the turbo was a better application for the billet vc vs. cast, as we have a sealant on the inside of the cast cover to quell porosity issues. In pointing this out, we mentioned the melted wire loom, which then you showed happened earlier, which is fine but doesn't prove anything with regard to heat exposure (either way). Regardless, we're happy to work with you, and due to the size and hassle of removing/shipping a VC, shared how you could address the issue yourself, or ship to us and we'll replace/repair for you no questions asked. IIRC you didn't want either of those options.

• Funny
Reactions: Begood69

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
335i N54 Predator 3.2L stroker
Yes all out of pocket to fix ur product. But thx for giving me options to waste more money.

Next time put on ur product description "fix our product out of pocket before installing. Dont waste ur time and money installing it twice"

And when u tell a customer fix it urself, we expect compensation for our time/materials needed to fix ur product and make it serviceable.