VRSF 5" Stepped Intercooler *Scratch and Ding*

Tiago@VRSF

Lurker
Nov 8, 2016
MA
$350 shipped firm for each. 5" stepped has a couple of superficial dings on the top and bottom that are invisible when installed (pictured). 7" was used for 2 months before removed from car, no dents on top or bottom (pictured). Both include new install hardware, add $30 for lower chargepipe on 08+ vehicles.

7" FMIC:

[Image Removed]

5" Stepped FMIC:

MfBfmgh.jpg

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Yup. Never asked for a shipping address, though...

The address portion is part of an update I haven't deployed yet. I have not tested it with the eChecks, so I'm glad you did. I'll monitor this. The site uses the PayPal API, so when the payment is completed, it is sent directly to the OP and should mark this post as SOLD. I'll investigate a bit further, thank you.

@Tiago@VRSF if you could confirm you received payment?

For now, I'm marking this thread as sold while I investigate.

• Agree
Reactions: Xer0449

Xer0449

Corporal
Jan 30, 2017
That's me. I'm the guy who finds the edge/corner cases in peoples code :)
I'd imagine that the API would be returning 'PENDING' rather than 'SOLD' (I haven't read the docs) in my case. Maybe a conditional is in order?

Regardless, nice work indeed! Need more nerds in the community!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
That's me. I'm the guy who finds the edge/corner cases in peoples code :)
I'd imagine that the API would be returning 'PENDING' rather than 'SOLD' (I haven't read the docs) in my case. Maybe a conditional is in order?

Regardless, nice work indeed! Need more nerds in the community!

Well, it uses PayPal IPN, although the update I'm doing gets rid of that. echeck or not, it should display sold, so that it can't accidentally take two payments. Do echecks 'pend' for a while?

Xer0449

Corporal
Jan 30, 2017
Yeah, eChecks pend for 5-7 days. However, I always pay using the bank xfer method and it's instant. Not sure why it defaulted to an eCheck payment when it redirected me. Do others end up in eCheck as well?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Yeah, eChecks pend for 5-7 days. However, I always pay using the bank xfer method and it's instant. Not sure why it defaulted to an eCheck payment when it redirected me. Do others end up in eCheck as well?

Not sure, I asked Tiago to help me test this. Oddly, it went back to for sale again. I've set it to 'sold'. I'll check it again later.