Vargas turbos.. yes or no?

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Its called none of your business.

Strange that such a proud and successful business man as yourself, with a very successful business from your own admission, would refuse to give out even the name of his business?

Kind of like other stories you tell. The facts just don't add up.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Only one person sounds desperate, the guy who can't pay his monthly bills. Here is your Meme Marty:

MLcsGby.jpg

What is the address and legal name of your business again? I missed that.
Ill take "my bills" any day over "my monthly income"
😬

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I had the best 2 months since starting, wouldn't sell to a fuckwit like you in the first place then again don't need to business is booming.

I've got work lined up for the next 18 months so suck a bag of dicks cunt lol.

RuleN54

Lurker
Nov 6, 2019
Kansas City
Ride
08 E90 N54
I had the best 2 months since starting, wouldn't sell to a fuckwit like you in the first place then again don't need to business is booming.

I've got work lined up for the next 18 months so suck a bag of dicks cunt lol.
Lies. No worries.. I don’t buy shitty parts.
I’m sure people are lined up to buy products from guy who speaks so well.
Good Luck Ass Face and keep crying. 😘

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
No one's crying fuck face and I dont advertise you fucken idiot.

To not to deal with retards like you.

I cherry pick my jobs and only do what interest me as this is not my primary business, it's chump change to what I do normally but fuckwits like you can't even afford my chump change.

If I was worried do you think I would talk like this.

Go fuck yourself

RuleN54

Lurker
Nov 6, 2019
Kansas City
Ride
08 E90 N54

I cherry pick my jobs and only do what interest me as this is not my primary business, it's chump change to what I do normally but fuckwits like you can't even afford my chump change.

Go fuck

Go fuck yourself
Clearly I’ve gotten under your skin which is what I was trying to do. You’re a fucking Turd. 😂

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Nope, could not give a fuck numb nuts but if you wanna keep going I will as wankers like you entertain me.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
People in general are just shitbags, in real life they are just pussies and online they play big heroes and keyboard warriors.

I know a few that will get a smack in the mouth when I finally see them.

You know who you are.

RuleN54

Lurker
Nov 6, 2019
Kansas City
Ride
08 E90 N54
People in general are just shitbags, in real life they are just pussies and online they play big heroes and keyboard warriors.

I know a few that will get a smack in the mouth when I finally see them.

You know who you are.
This coming from the guy who is constantly bashing RB on multiple forums.

You’re gonna smack people in the mouth? You’re proving my point douche bag. Probably should treat others how you want to be treated because Karma is a bitch. 😉

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
This coming from the guy who is constantly bashing RB on multiple forums.

You’re gonna smack people in the mouth? You’re proving my point douche bag. Probably should treat others how you want to be treated because Karma is a bitch. 😉
Yep in Australia you talk shit and you will get smacked

Because Rob never done never done right by others and myself when his turbos failed, I know karma is a bitch that's why I'm doing well in life because I never ever ripped anyone off.

If anything I've given people free shit and done work for free plus none of my parts ever brake because they are properly engineered.

I treat people with respect unless they don't deserve it like you fuckwit

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Yep in Australia you talk shit and you will get smacked

Because Rob never done never done right by others and myself when his turbos failed, I know karma is a bitch that's why I'm doing well in life because I never ever ripped anyone off.

If anything I've given people free shit and done work for free plus none of my parts ever brake because they are properly engineered.

I treat people with respect unless they don't deserve it like you fuckwit

You didn't graduate from high school did you?

I love now you have moved on from homophobic insults to threats of physical violence. All of this from a wanna be vendor who can't pay his monthly bills or the bills to be a vendor and is shit scared to give out the name of his business. You seem like a real stand up fellow.

I like when the locals who know about you and your past post on the forums:
rMCjqCe.png

Sounds like a spot on review with your magical parts that never BREAK.

• Wow
Reactions: SlowE93

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
You are piece of human trash is that the best you can do an autocorrect mistake a phone has done when it replaces words it thinks is wrong with an actual wrong one.

Brule is a heat affected fucktard from Darwin that has no idea what he is doing, I never met the clown or ever had any transactional dealings with him.

So how about you go and choke on Rob's cock so the verbal shit stop spilling out.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
If you wanna know I never asked to advertise on his website, he offered free advertising that didn't pay off and then trying to guilt me into paying lol and now he is playing victim.

Wannabe vendor ?

Is that why people email me begging to fix their cars when shops stuffed em up BUHAHAHAHAHA.

Keep smoking that crack dickhead it will help you with your delusions.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
60888e71199d49e9018772116bef30c0.jpg

The more you post the more I think you are just some 17 year old kid who lives in a trailer. From your child like insults, to your mannerisms, and constantly mentioning gay sex. BUHAHAHAHAHA. Really guy?

What is the address and legal name of your business again? I missed that.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
It's called none of your business wanker.

Lost the debate ?, no you just haven't got your facts straight and is making and twisting shit up.

What might be a fact in your crack affected head is not really the truth in realm of the living.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Come on you wanker is that the best you can come up with, stretched truths and lies.

Is that the the best you can dish out from that crack haze that's going on in your head.

Rob's cock must be cutting the airflow to your head.

Breathe son, you can tackle that pickle.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Come on you wanker is that the best you can come up with, stretched truths and lies.

Is that the the best you can dish out from that crack haze that's going on in your head.

Rob's cock must be cutting the airflow to your head.

Breathe son, you can tackle that pickle.

I can only assume your multiple homophobic and gay slurs come from some place deep inside that you are uncomfortable with.

I'm sorry you deal with so much frustration, confusion, and fear. It can't be easy.

I hope that you can find god and through god, ever lasting peace.

Remember, Jesus is Lord.