Vargas turbos.. yes or no?

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
And I also said use any turbo you like you cherry picking fool.

Go join your sugar daddy rob on the other forum and practice your upside down chair squats.

RuleN54

Lurker
Nov 6, 2019
Kansas City
Ride
08 E90 N54
If you keep it under 22psi pick any turbo you like except RB, mine first set failed within 1.5k and second set failed below the mileage warranty but over the time frame so he used that as an excuse not to fix them, but it didn't matter to him that my car set on the hoist for almost 3 months whilst he refurbished them and the mechanic had time, I was out of pocket for thousands as we had to pay for shipping there/back twice for his fuck up and install kits both times and labour.
You’re an idiot.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

Traf

Sergeant
Aug 3, 2017
Ride
135i
1615450512539.png

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
@martymil It's too bad you can't run your business as well as you run your mouth son:

G3gGCLTl.png

Taking money out of your retirement savings just to pay the monthly bills? How fucking broke are you?

• Wow
Reactions: RuleN54 and SlowE93

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Lol actually business has gone through the roof lately since I weeded out fuckwits like you, sometimes you have to loose a little to move forward.

Thanks for your concerns but I don't need it.

Right, so you are saying you turned away customers when you couldn't even pay your bills and now you have more customers because you turned away customers. That logic does not compute. This coming from the guy who has to take from retirement savings. Literally one of the dumbest move you can financially ever make. Get a personal loan, take out a home equity loan, sell some property or stocks, anything is smarter than taking directly from retirements savings to pay monthly bills.

You should probably spend more time focused on your business and less time posting on online forums.

What is the address and legal name of your business again? I missed that.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
@martymil It's too bad you can't run your business as well as you run your mouth son:

G3gGCLTl.png

Taking money out of your retirement savings just to pay the monthly bills? How fucking broke are you?
Lol actually business has gone through the roof lately since I weeded out fuckwits like you, sometimes you have to loose a little to move forward.

Thanks for your concerns but I don't need it.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Generating free traffic for sticky, he must be desperate these days

Only one person sounds desperate, the guy who can't pay his monthly bills. Here is your Meme Marty:

MLcsGby.jpg

What is the address and legal name of your business again? I missed that.