Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Hello SpoolStreet , I know we have plenty of vendors for our platform that sell lpfp upgrades BUT I’ve been in the middle of designing and testing this long before most have... with that being said here I am all late and stuff but it’s better late than never!

3C4C12D2-DA0A-4820-952E-2F729B1ABD1C.jpeg

Proud to release our new fuel pump brackets for the N54/N55 powered 335’s and 135’s...
This bracket is the definition of modular you can run one pump , then when your car needs the extra fueling just simply add another pump or 2 .... this Bucketless setup with all 3 pumps will flow like its Niagra falls! Great addition for anyone who’s wanting to upgrade their car from stock to high hp little by little!

Here we have some logs at high boost 36psi and mid boost 27psi, as you can see even at higher boost level , low pressure fuel maintains its pressure , it’s very consistent and dependable when it needs to be , this is without hydromat and at 1/4 tank gas lol @ fuel starvation

Mods :
ST 6666
VS lpfp bucket-less (only 2 pumps!)
ADE PI
Xhp Stage 3

80C32EC2-DC7B-4785-B185-60010A033FCA.png
8E25ABBF-649B-4CF7-B080-F95639DA2573.png

This bracket is currently for sale at the intro price which is $150 until the end of the year in our website so don’t miss out! All hardware included.

!BRACKETS ONLY!

9E09021D-655B-4945-A00C-88D18508540E.jpeg

Special request for fuel pump assembly pnp can be had , just send us an email and we will get you squared away! Also clear and black anodize will be the only two “color” options

Vadersolution.com

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Bracket looks awesome and its priced sharply. Well done!
Question though, I cant make it out from the pictures but what sets the depth of the bracket and therefore the fuel sender level? It appears its just whatever the height of the pump in the bracket is?... I thought that the sender has to “land” at a certain height above the tank floor to maintain accuracy ?

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Bracket looks awesome and its priced sharply. Well done!
Question though, I cant make it out from the pictures but what sets the depth of the bracket and therefore the fuel sender level? It appears its just whatever the height of the pump in the bracket is?... I thought that the sender has to “land” at a certain height above the tank floor to maintain accuracy ?
With the bracket placed at the highest point of the pump like the pic below, it will be dead on with oem position
A689839F-74C5-463A-AFFF-ADA3290501DC.jpeg

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
335i N54 Predator 3.2L stroker
And for the 3rd pump I will activate it with secondary from relay. And the flow will have it own line to converge into a 8an line before Pi

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
As Omar mentioned we make the pump activation harness but we also have dual AN6 from tank that merges into AN8 and runs to front of car. We are more than happy to sell pumps an line kits that will work with the bracket Omar has made. We stock everything needed to make his triple pump setup function as a true stage 4 from pumps, to lines, to filters and regulators with returns.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
As Omar mentioned we make the pump activation harness but we also have dual AN6 from tank that merges into AN8 and runs to front of car. We are more than happy to sell pumps an line kits that will work with the bracket Omar has made. We stock everything needed to make his triple pump setup function as a true stage 4 from pumps, to lines, to filters and regulators with returns.

Just finished installing your coils. I'd pay extra for a new loom that works plug and play with the coils. Just a thought.

Reactions: BreakMyBillfold

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Now this is an awesome opportunity guys! Take advantage of this. Thank you @PRECISION RACEWORKS

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
335i N54 Predator 3.2L stroker
Hi, I need one of those extra an6 line with the quick fuel connector in one side, to connector an6 so I can converge to a an8 to the pi. On line from the tank to the short to the pi area.
Where in the website u have those please?
Thx