Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Finally got another chance to put our Supra back on the dyno and get some runs in. Last session she laid down 629whp (mustang dyno) and 720tq which is over 700whp on a dynojet.

Latest session she put down 725whp on the mustang dyno which should be 800-830whp on a dynojet with industry accepted conversion. Because everyone knows Dynojets and Dynocoms read exponentially higher than Mustang Dynos everywhere. We also turned the torque down to low 600s at the wheel to keep the car happier longer.

Our car is full weight and all turbo, no nitrous and etc thats become the norm on the MKV. Fuel was E68 straight out of the pump. This is all on the stock engine, stock TCM tune. Tons left in the turbo.

Mods:
-Docrace Single Turbo kit w/borg warner EFR9280 IWG
-EOS Port Injection kit w/95lb injectors
-SS AIC2P Secondary Injection Controller
-Turbosmart BOV Controller
-Raceart 3-port solenoid Holder
-Twisted Tuning Turbo Inlet Velocity stack
-Twisted Tuning Flex Fuel Kit
-Twisted Tuning Flash Tune

#Twistedtuning #twistedtuned #intwistedwetrust #stpns #mustangdyno #mhdflasher #ecutek #borgwarner #EFR9280 #docrace #carswithoutlimits #supramkv #supra #a90supra #supraforums #toyota #b58 #2jz #bmw #evolutionofspeed #photooftheday #worldrecord #800whp #700whp #worldsfirst #sellinghopesanddreams #suprafanatics #splitsecond #portinjection #stockblock #drip #thatdrip

Reactions: F87Source

F87Source

Sergeant
Oct 14, 2019
Canada
Ride
2017 Bmw M2
MY GOD that sounds good.

Also this is why I love you guys, you develop and learn to tune on your own cars before tuning on customer cars, which eliminates any customers being guinea pigs for developments in tuning.

Absolutely excellent work Justin, you by far are the best tuner imo.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
MY GOD that sounds good.

Also this is why I love you guys, you develop and learn to tune on your own cars before tuning on customer cars, which eliminates any customers being guinea pigs for developments in tuning.

Absolutely excellent work Justin, you by far are the best tuner imo.

Thank you for the kind words man. I didnt realize i hadnt posted updates to this thread. We actually raised the bar more. Strapped the car back on dyno the flowing night and bumped power to 767whp, 620tq. Still kept torque conservative and fairly flat.

20200420_162123.jpg
20200418_222305.jpg

Reactions: F87Source