This BMW is ten years old, would you drive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Ohhh one of those rare 535 coupes huh?

I hate Californians. All of them. He is everything I imagine when I think of an entitled whiny little bitch. And she is everything I imagine when I think of a materialistic pompous slut.

They are the type that make me hate owning a BMW.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Ohhh one of those rare 535 coupes huh?

I hate Californians. All of them. He is everything I imagine when I think of an entitled whiny little bitch. And she is everything I imagine when I think of a materialistic pompous slut.

They are the type that make me hate owning a BMW.

You don't even know how much of a self righteous, self centered, egomaniac you are do you? Seriously, you don't even understand the ramifications of what you wrote up there about the people in that video...do you?

They made a video for the public...including you to view and hopefully entertain you, it took lots of work and many people to make... I would like to see you make a video .025 percent as decent. If you do, I will be the first to praise the product, regardless if I agree with your content. That kid was asked a question and he answered it as honestly as he could...

You can't just simply disagree, or give constructive counter comments... you just have to take shits on things that you think are inferior to your views... Jesus Christ man you are like Donald Trump.

Reactions: Euro venom

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Have you seen the 535 coupe? I bet your President doesn't even own one.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Have you seen the 535 coupe? I bet your President doesn't even own one.

There you go again. All over the place.

So... no advice on tie wrap alternatives? Hmmm... too bad. But you know what? I am going to give you some advice, even as you have not given me any to help with my jerry rigged car with those tie wraps... when you do a differential replacment or repair, don't cheap out and go to Harbor Freight...do try to buy the right tool so you can actually get the nut off by yourself without jerry rigging tie straps to other parts of your suspension. it's only around $60 for the correct tool...that has a torque multiplier socket built in so you can get that nut off.

You're welcome genius.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
I'm simply amazed someone employs you, and, like, pays you.

For the record folks, I've done about 35 differential changes now, and the "correct tool" that rocket scientist mentions has worked exactly twice. The other 33 or so diff nuts required the Harbor Freight tool. Not only is its tolerances actually closer, but being double the width it is able to spread the torque needed over double the surface area, lessening the chance of the flats spreading and the wrench slipping right over.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I'm simply amazed someone employs you, and, like, pays you.

For the record folks, I've done about 35 differential changes now, and the "correct tool" that rocket scientist mentions has worked exactly twice. The other 33 or so diff nuts required the Harbor Freight tool. Not only is its tolerances actually closer, but being double the width it is able to spread the torque needed over double the surface area, lessening the chance of the flats spreading and the wrench slipping right over.

Yes..of course..."for the record" genius.
Hilarious Donald. There are no proper tools to do those other diffs... so your jerry rigged wrench is the solution. Because... well because as you mention elsewhere in the forums, you are simply a badass - "for the record".

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
What did you torque the nut to? Tell me that tool comes with a value conversion chart..

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
What did you torque the nut to? Tell me that tool comes with a value conversion chart..
dude...there is an app that does the conversion you idiot. all you do is measure from the center of the mouth to the center of the socket hole at the adapter connection point.

You have no idea what the purpose of my comments are do you? Because you are so dense, let me spell it out.

You like to look into people's past threads, then pick something that you think is inferior - like using tie wraps to anchor hoses, or whatever... because you feel you are better and more knowledgeable... meanwhile, instead of giving advice that is of value, you only take shits on people as if you were perfect. Well Mr. Jerry Rig... you ain't, and you also jerry rig things...and what makes it so sad is that jerry rig things that have no business being jerry rigged if you only weren't so cheap and you actually bought the correct tools. And you have the balls to post it so proudly like you are doing people a favor, then elsewhere you have the balls to boast of your badassery...

You are a wearsome fellow, in need of self confidence therapy. The way that you go about trying to get that self confidence as seen throughout all your stupid egotistical posts and how you speak to everyone you encounter in this forum that you don't agree with or who have made errors in their processes... well, it's down right rude and juvenile. And you are a hypocrite for all your ill speech because you have as I have seen from your posts, also been guilty of jerry rigging and floundering on some of your projects.

So the next time you want to come and be snarky to any of my or anyone else's comments, think about that...Because I will remind you of your stupid hypocrisy each time you comment unconstructively to anyone.

Disagreeing with people is your right. But being rude for no reason is juvenile. The owner of this forum is too polite and has much more patience than I do. Hats off to him.

So, do you or don't you have any sage advice for me on how to replace those unsightly and amateurish tie wraps used to anchor down those things I used them for? Or did you only plan on weaponizing that fact for your own egotistical gratification each time you interact with me? Do you have part numbers that would fix those pesky tie wraps? NO? didn't think so. Because they don't exist you moron.

Now go admire your jerry rigged harbor freight wrench that you made instead buyin the correct tool in the first place. All you children here driving BMW's thinking you are so much better than other people... disgusting attitude.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.