San Diego bmw's

SD Garage

Private
Jul 4, 2017
Ride
e92
Glad to see some San Diegans here! Do you guys ever attend the North County BMW meets?

Speedman3

Private
Nov 5, 2016
California
Glad to see some San Diegans here! Do you guys ever attend the North County BMW meets?
Where are these held? I keep pouring money into this bitch, wouldn't mind meeting like minded people. I'm in the SouthBay (Redondo beach) area and don't mind traveling...

markyb0

Corporal
Jun 17, 2017
Hampton, VA
Ride
2009 335i ST
I want to go to some more meets here around SD when I get my ST installed which should be about a month hopefully.

markyb0

Corporal
Jun 17, 2017
Hampton, VA
Ride
2009 335i ST
Which ST kit did you go with? And which fueling did you end up choosing?

I went with the Doc Race 6266bb and I haven't upgraded the fueling yet. But I'm going with precision stage 2+. I figured I'll order it when my clutch gets broken in since I wont be able to do big pulls with it while breaking it in.

JValenzSD

Private
Apr 26, 2017
San Diego, CA
Ride
2010 BMW E90 LCI 335i M-Sport
I went with the Doc Race 6266bb and I haven't upgraded the fueling yet. But I'm going with precision stage 2+. I figured I'll order it when my clutch gets broken in since I wont be able to do big pulls with it while breaking it in.

Nice! That's the kit I'll be going with as well! Damn. I'd like to see this in person once it's all buttoned up! Hopefully I get to close another deal so I can get all these parts in one shot.

markyb0

Corporal
Jun 17, 2017
Hampton, VA
Ride
2009 335i ST
Nice! That's the kit I'll be going with as well! Damn. I'd like to see this in person once it's all buttoned up! Hopefully I get to close another deal so I can get all these parts in one shot.

Yea I wish I was able to buy everything at once. I've been gathering up parts for months. I'm dying to see it when its all finished.

JValenzSD

Private
Apr 26, 2017
San Diego, CA
Ride
2010 BMW E90 LCI 335i M-Sport
Yea I wish I was able to buy everything at once. I've been gathering up parts for months. I'm dying to see it when its all finished.
Your car is gonna be a beast. I remember the first time I fell in love with the car all over again. Can't wait to experience it again.

Reactions: markyb0