Propulsive Dynamics 6AT transmission upgrade

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Will write more about this later when @Jason@Propulsive-Dynamics gets a chance to put up some photos for me.

From early reports it sounds like the transmission is a true upgrade, unlike the level 10 that everyone has been buying simply because there was no other option. Hard parts are put in, TCU is calibrated to each individual transmissions variances like it would be from the factory by EuroTrans and shipped back to you for installation. Group buy has been estimated mid December.

So for those of you who wanted to push 700whp on an auto, it looks like this is your best option.

Reactions: MacBB55

Bumbleb

Private
Nov 3, 2016
Florida
I watched Javi at Midnite Tuning mess up his engine putting this transmission through its paces with nitrous with no signs of slippage from the transmission.

-Brandon

• Informative
Reactions: doublespaces

Stucks

Private
Nov 3, 2016
Moco,md
Fwiw, I put my level 10 trans through 8k miles of abuse without any issues. (The factory trans wouldnt go into 5th anymore). Thats with no transmission cooler upgrade and just redline d4 fluid.

Level 10 seems to be hit or miss. Its nice to see another option that hopefully is all hit, and no misses for customers.

Trickcruiser

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Cincinnati
If it can be proven to successfully hold 700 and be done for around $4,500 (not including labor) it will be pretty hard to beat this option! Great to see multiple options finally arriving for the AT guys.