47011469272_43950b0577.jpg

Last edited:

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Original owner, Clean title 2007 e92 coupe BMW 335i ~45k on the odometer. Sport + premium package with Navi, sunroof, keyless entry. Many of the modifications were done recently with little mileage. I also have a new aero lip that will go with the car. This car is being sold AS-IS and if we can't come agreement on numbers I will partout.

mod list
Precision 6870
Fftec top mount ceramic coated
Custom exhaust 3.5”
Custom twin mishimoto oil coolers
Ad engineering 1000hp Intercooler
DSS 1000hp axles
OS Giken diff
Doc race intake manifold with PI
750cc injectors
Index 12
Motiv twin disc clutch
Full M suspension bits
H&R sway bars f&r
Stoptech bbk
Apex rims with Michelin pro 4s
Apex spacers with wheel studs
Vorstiener cf hood
Vorstiener cf trunk
Dinan cf strut bar
M side skirts
Tial wastegates and bov
Kw v1 suspension
Cp pistons .020 overbore
Pauter rods
Rev valves
Ported head
All braided lines and AN fittings
Flex fuel sensor
Motiv boost box
Motiv ethanol box
3 lpfp precision racewerk kit
DEFIV FABRICATION 335I DIFFERENTIAL LOCKDOWN KIT
P3 boost Gauge
335is motor mounts
Transmission mounts were upgraded as well
carbon bmw emblems

List goes on and on with this one...

Negatives
Blown head gasket (I have compression/leak numbers)
Headliner is starting to come off
Carbon hood and trunk has started to fade

Pictures

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g1o2zGQAiBcb4_ZPZZYMgkdwtuQY9N3M

So, this is the end eh? Did you ever get those ASR Engineering turbos? Was that you?

Good luck selling it for higher than blue book of $9800. :/

Unfortunately, he's far better parting it out, no matter his asking price. Few folks wants to buy a modded ride for a respectable price it seems like. I have a buddy having a hard time selling his single turbo car for a decent price as well.

island road

Corporal
Nov 21, 2016
Boston
Ride
535xiT 2010 M Sport
Good luck selling it for higher than blue book of $9800. :/

Not sure why you need to muddle up his FS thread with your huge screen cap of KBB. Obviously this car is not stock by any means and seems as though it was a very clean and detailed build. I get the whole "nobody is going to pay for a modded car" but that does not always hold true. Yes if you have a shit build and your car looks like ass expect to get even less than KBB but that does not seem like the case here. Of course having a blown HG is not ideal but I'm sure the seller is prepped for some offers and now because of your shit post has to deal with a lot of non-sense low ball offers.

For reference my last 335i that was nicely modded, FBO, upgraded twins, M3 suspension mods, all updated maintenance completed, ect ect sold for around 40% over KBB. Also this car has a lot more engine mods than mine did. This sale sounds like a perfect candidate for somebody wanting to jump into the N54 with already a ton of stuff done to the car.

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
Hell, with only 45k I'd fix the head gaskets. Should be easy 15 - 18k in running condition.

Reactions: Mrspiker123

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
2007 BMW 335i & 2016 Tacoma
So, this is the end eh? Did you ever get those ASR Engineering turbos? Was that you?

Unfortunately, he's far better parting it out, no matter his asking price. Few folks wants to buy a modded ride for a respectable price it seems like. I have a buddy having a hard time selling his single turbo car for a decent price as well.

yeah and sold them. I'm done with it and will probably partout the car when I have more free time....I'm hoping someone will save me the time and buy the car as is. lots of $$$$$ in just parts and will save someone a lot of time and money. My opinion to whoever buys it is to sleeve the deck and make it a 900+hp "daily"

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Not sure why you need to muddle up his FS thread with your huge screen cap of KBB. Obviously this car is not stock by any means and seems as though it was a very clean and detailed build. I get the whole "nobody is going to pay for a modded car" but that does not always hold true. Yes if you have a shit build and your car looks like ass expect to get even less than KBB but that does not seem like the case here. Of course having a blown HG is not ideal but I'm sure the seller is prepped for some offers and now because of your shit post has to deal with a lot of non-sense low ball offers.

For reference my last 335i that was nicely modded, FBO, upgraded twins, M3 suspension mods, all updated maintenance completed, ect ect sold for around 40% over KBB. Also this car has a lot more engine mods than mine did. This sale sounds like a perfect candidate for somebody wanting to jump into the N54 with already a ton of stuff done to the car.
Point taken. Deleted.

Reactions: doublespaces

NoQuarter

Major
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana, USA
Ride
Z4 35is, 535xi, X5 35i
I'm done with it and will probably partout the car when I have more free time

Have you ever parted out a car? Prepare to use up a ton of space on a non-movable car for a long-long time. As well as dealing with all the packing/shipping hassles of course along with all the no-shows when it comes time to pay.

Be sure you really know what you are getting into

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
Have you ever parted out a car? Prepare to use up a ton of space on a non-movable car for a long-long time. As well as dealing with all the packing/shipping hassles of course along with all the no-shows when it comes time to pay.

Be sure you really know what you are getting into

yes, i already parted out a crashed 335i here with the only difference being the crashed car was bought strictly to partout and this 335i has been my baby since it was new in 2007. Another issue I have at the moment is free time, so it'll be awhile until I part out. I don't even need to fully partout as a clean title chassi will sell.

Im done with it and i rather someone else take advantage of the car. I really don't have a issue parking it on my farm with a to be continue sign, I have two other projects sitting as well.

Last edited:

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
What is the next car adventure that you have planned?

I would like a porsche, but I'll probably hold off on it. I have a 1977 celica that needs to be restored, A rx7 that needs a rebuilt 13b, and a 2016 tacoma that can use some more off-road goodies. I had a spec racing miata for a bit that I sold recently due to lack of use.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
I would like a porsche, but I'll probably hold off on it. I have a 1977 celica that needs to be restored, A rx7 that needs a rebuilt 13b, and a 2016 tacoma that can use some more off-road goodies. I had a spec racing miata for a bit that I sold recently due to lack of use.
That sounds like a refreshing route.

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
If it is just the Hg fix it. Car is instantly worth more.

i REFUSE to open the motor for a second time. I don't want spend any more on it so i either sell it, partout, or park it. I'm tired of the car so if someone wants it start sending offers

Reactions: Torgus

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
I feel your pain. Ive gone through 3 engine swaps. Each time with better parts.Its been parked for 8 months. I still haven’t decided what to do. The hardest part is knowing it will still be slow. 7,8,900whp and we still have 10s on a not so streetable car. Maybe its time to move on.

Reactions: lamia2super