On3 single kit

colinod

Private
Aug 13, 2017
Ride
2007 e92 335
Its a great single scroll top mount. I am hitting 20 psi only 300 rpm later (@4100) than someone with the same 6266 vband on a bottom mount kit.

When i bought this kit i didnt have a ton of money and that is who this kit is for. I paid 2600 for a 55mm kit with no option, went out and bought a tial gate. Dp heat wrap and a protect a sleeve for the oil feed line is mandatory.

I was at the mid 400s range with the 55mm on e30 and then i bolted on a 6266 BB and a vrsf 7.5, then hit 510whp on pump gas.

I bumped up a couple of psi and put in octane booster and it zips from 60-130.

Now i am running dual 12 gph 100% methanol in the charge pipe and bolted on some 15" wheels and MTs in the rear (it needed them, lack of traction was affecting my logging capability)

Im putting in direct port meth soon, stall converter and a 3" lower CP and a twin 3" custom catback to maximize flow before i consider getting a bigger turbo

An on3 isnt bad to start off with and it isnt a bad end point. I will probably have to build my motor before i am flow limited by my manifold. And after 10k hard, hooning miles, my manifold looks great and my welds are still solid just as when i unpacked the kit.