• No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

MMP

Private
Nov 10, 2016
Houston, Texas
PI kit assembly.JPG
MMP will be releasing in Jan/Feb a new port injection system into the market. It is super light at 2.2lbs all in and will be the most cost effective on the market at only $599 and to add the SS controller only $299 more.

It comes with 6 Bosch flow matched 52lb injectors and all the lines and hardware and seals you need to install it plug and play. I will also be offering it with a stage 3 LPFP system (dual 450 walbros) as an option for only $599 more. This means a full 900whp+ capable fuel system on e85 with PI, controller, and LPFP for only $1497 (no core returns needed)!! Competition is good for you guys

Also this system will work with all cars with the N54, N55, or S55 engine giving the M3/M4 guys some love too

Any questions, ask away, I am happy to answer.

Mauricio

EDIT:
This kit is now for sale on my website.
https://mmp-e.com/…/n54-n55-s55-port-injection-kit-meth-or-…

Last edited:

MMP

Private
Nov 10, 2016
Houston, Texas
Could I buy only plate? How thick is plate? Because of fitment with aftermarket CP, my ER charge pipe with Tial BOV is very tight in engine bay.

The plate is probably the thinnest one on the market at less than 3/4". I optimized the design as much as possible. Send me an email at [email protected] to discuss which one of pieces you want to buy for your sitatuion.

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
that picture accurate or indicative of the first injector (being perpendicular to the rail but exiting in the ports corner)?

MMP

Private
Nov 10, 2016
Houston, Texas
that picture accurate or indicative of the first injector (being perpendicular to the rail but exiting in the ports corner)?

Yes it needs to be that way to clear the hard fuel line going to the rail. All PI systems have the 1st cylinder injector offset like that, no issue, works perfectly fine. One existing PI system even has all the injectors set in the corners of the port.

• Informative
Reactions: Shane303

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Looks great. Love to see the competition.

Any thoughts on making a meth plate? I know others have them in the works but the more the merrier.