New member from CA.

Chuckplumber

May 13, 2023
Hi, I’m Jeff and new to BMW. Been fooling with vehicles since I was 15. Even worked as a mechanic for a short while and took auto machining classes.

Left that life a long time ago. Recently restored a Ducati 900ss and was looking for something new. The E92 is great fun.

Thanks for having me.

Reactions: Schmidty335i

Chuckplumber

May 13, 2023
Greetings! What year is the e92?
1st one, 2007. Second owner. Sport package, suspension, wheels and seats. I bought it because all the gaskets were just changed, valve covers, oil pan and oil filter housing, the turbos are new 500 miles ago, the water pump a couple of weeks before I bought it and the injectors were done at the same time. Headlights are adaptive and new too. I think she is a beauty. Alpine white with crème beige interior. So far I have changed the front suspension arms with m3 upgrade, nixed those awful run flat tires. New charge pipe and intercooler. Mhd stage 1+ tune and XHP stage 2 on the gearbox. New Vanos solenoids. M-sport front spoiler/lip and license plate tow mount. (First owner didn’t have a plate) Just did the chrome delete today along with replacing the driver’s door pull and the switch bezel, photo is from last weekend. Next is walnut blasting and who knows. Well fog lamps for sure as those are milky. California, so limited engine mods are possible and I’ve already pushed the envelope.
IMG_4088.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wheela