New HPFP Upgrade - SpoolPerformance Helix

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Actually with the double barrel you will max out the stft's before you run out of pressure.

The issue is we don't have control of how long the injector stays open and that's where di fails.

Flinchy

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Australia
Actually with the double barrel you will max out the stft's before you run out of pressure.

The issue is we don't have control of how long the injector stays open and that's where di fails.
I thought there was some control over that? Been mentioned in several years old threads

Still plenty of flow out of them out of the box unless you want more than like 800hp on full E?

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
With today's tables you will max out your injectors before you run out of pressure.

Unless someone figures out how to fully control the injectors which they haven't we will rely on some kind of extra fuelling like pi for example when your shooting for 800hp or more

Anything over 700 hp is for bragging rights in my books as there is no way in hell these chassis can put it down properly unless you turn it into a full blow drag car

Flinchy

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Australia
Anything over 700 hp is for bragging rights in my books as there is no way in hell these chassis can put it down properly unless you turn it into a full blow drag car
Yeah 100% agree with this, so not sure why for 99.9% of people it's worth worrying about as more than a point of discussion/bench racing

• Agree
Reactions: martymil