New Fuel-It! Stage 2 Bucketless LPFP for the E-Series

Dave@Fuel-It!

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
IL
Hey All,

We've been doing quite a bit of R&D lately, working on a lot of products and finally got everything in for our new Stage 2 bucketless LPFP. In this thread we'll be publishing videos, install procedures, and options.

To start with, here is a brief video overview of the pump assembly and a side by side comparison with our standard Stage 2 pump.

Most are going to ask why we developed this and what the pros and cons are over our current Stage 2.

There were two reasons for this development:

First, and foremost we wanted to provide more flow and better pressures. As you can see in the video we increased flows by approximately 27%. Second, we wanted to eliminate the need to modify the stock bucket and the hassle of core deposits or DIY projects.

Stage 2 bucketless accomplishes all of those by enabling you to order a true plug and play assembly with no modifications or core exchange and achieve greater flows. This allows you to return to stock at any time should you decide to sell the car or take it to the dealer for service.

Our Stage 2 bucketless assembly will include a standard filter. With this filter in our testing you can run the fuel down to 1/16 of a tank and still be able to do full throttle pulls without fuel starvation issues. We were then able to run the tank down to zero miles showing but hard accelerations would lead to fuel starvation. Normal accelerations and casual driving was not an issue. The cost for this option will be $399.95 and we will begin taking orders on Monday Dec. 19th.

Here is a video testing with the standard filter and the tank showing empty. We did 3 accelerations like this with the tank showing empty before we ran in to fuel starvation issues.

In addition to this option we will have 2 other custom filter options that will be available in the next few weeks.

Option 1
This filter is for those that run their tank in low fuel conditions while still doing hard pulls and full throttle accelerations. Price to be determined once the production run has been completed.

Option 2
This filter will be for those canyon carvers or road course guys (and gals) that do a lot of cornering under low fuel conditions. If you're a track person this will be the filter we'll recommend for you. Price to be determined after the production run is completed. We will have the first batch of these filters in next week.

As always, thank you for your continued support!

Dave@Fuel-It!

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
IL
Hey guys- didn't want you to think we forgot about you n55 guys.

Here are a few updates:

Stage 2 Bucketless Assembly Video:

T Style "Option 2" filter demonstration:

Standard Fuel filter 40-120 clip:
Video doing a 40-120mph pull running our the Stage 2 bucketless with the standard fuel filter and the tank on reserve showing 22 miles remaining.

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Hey guys- didn't want you to think we forgot about you n55 guys.

Here are a few updates:

Stage 2 Bucketless Assembly Video:

T Style "Option 2" filter demonstration:

Standard Fuel filter 40-120 clip:
Video doing a 40-120mph pull running our the Stage 2 bucketless with the standard fuel filter and the tank on reserve showing 22 miles remaining.

So, what was the main idea that conceived the bucketless pump?

Dave@Fuel-It!

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
IL
So, what was the main idea that conceived the bucketless pump?
Hey Derek-

You'd have to ask @Steve@Fuel-It! how he comes up with this stuff...he's much more creative & innovative than myself ;)

That being said, we are constantly striving to bring you guys the highest quality, tested, efficient & innovative fueling solutions to meet everyone's growing power goals and needs.

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Hey Derek-

You'd have to ask @Steve@Fuel-It! how he comes up with this stuff...he's much more creative & innovative than myself ;)

That being said, we are constantly striving to bring you guys the highest quality, tested, efficient & innovative fueling solutions to meet everyone's growing power goals and needs.
I understand, I was just curious what you guys were thinking when you decided "Is the bucket really needed?" :p

Good product though. Either way I love my stage 2 LPFP (w/bucket). Running e40 is sooo smooth and powerful.

Dave@Fuel-It!

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
IL
I understand, I was just curious what you guys were thinking when you decided "Is the bucket really needed?" :p

Good product though. Either way I love my stage 2 LPFP (w/bucket). Running e40 is sooo smooth and powerful.
Ethanol is addicting, isn't it? :)