Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
Whats going on everyone since the MHD flasher was released as well as the JB4 app i always wanted to have a dedicated tablet just for that. You know, mount it up on the dash or something make it look clean but i couldn't find the right mounting hardware for it. All the mounting accessories that i found online were all garbage. I didn't like the idea of having a suction cup because it looks like a hot mess, don't want to drill holes on my dash, and didn't like the magnet idea for many different reasons...so i came up with my own design for myself and had no intentions of making kits for everyone else to purchase.....but....after many,many, and i mean many request i decided i'd fabricate a couple more clips and piece together a nice kit for monitoring use on the tablet and even flashing....
With that being said i call it the "Vader-Clip"

IMG_3641.JPG

THERE 3 TYPES OF KITS

MHD KIT: $185.00
Android Tablet
Vader-Clip
obd2 cable
otg adapter

JB4 Kit: $145.00
Android Tablet
Vader-Clip
otg adapter

N52 Kit: $145.00
Android Tablet
Vader-Clip
Bluetooth obd2

E9X Vader-Clip $70 (let me know what tablet you need it for)
E8X Vader-Clip $70 (let me know what tablet you need it for,may also require trimming,some 1 series from my experience did not need any trimming at all)

I also root Kindle's for google services to download the necessary apps if needed for $20 once you ship to me

NO MORE TABLETS, LAPTOPS, OR PHONES FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE WHILE TRYING TO LOG, RACE, OR EVEN 40 ROLLS!!!!!
NO HOLES!!!
NO HASSLE!!!
NO SUCTION CUP!!!

Great for the track due to its sturdiness, also great in cities with horrible road conditions, it wont go anywhere, its in a fixed position.
It's a clean subtle look, almost f30 oem style. It's not a hot mess like any other set up and its really easy on the eye for it to see. Best apart about this , will not obstruct view or anything on the dash.

Here are some videos for demonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr5N2CwCIfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5kwkX5kK8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpDk-o5mXU

FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE @ WWW.VADERSOLUTION.COM OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

WIL NOT WORK WITH iDRIVE

I do not own nor am I associated with MHD or JB4. JB4 app is $27.00 in the app store. MHD is free but will need to pay for licenses for flashing and monitoring. I will not be liable for any injuries caused by my "kit". I do not provide refunds for custom Vader clips.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Other than retrofitting a tablet or screen in the dash, the Vader Clip is definitely the cleanest, most secure way to have a MHD/JB4 interface. Looks especially flush for those who don't have an idrive screen. Glad Omar's making some again, I need to grab one before he stops :mad:

Reactions: Omar@VaderSolutions