N54 surging feeling coasting or light throttle

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
I had the same issue mate. My car is 3 years old and only 50k miles on it. See the injector pics i posted at the B48 Engine section... you wont believe this. One was leaking (inj. 2) and one was kinda burnt (inj. 4). But i did not notice anything else beside the bugging on light trottle while cruising on the Autobahn. Of course the engines are different, but the issue is the same. Anyway, if they are all Index 1 you just have to change them. It s already been 12 revisions on them since... :)

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I had the same issue mate. My car is 3 years old and only 50k miles on it. See the injector pics i posted at the B48 Engine section... you wont believe this. One was leaking (inj. 2) and one was kinda burnt (inj. 4). But i did not notice anything else beside the bugging on light trottle while cruising on the Autobahn. Of course the engines are different, but the issue is the same. Anyway, if they are all Index 1 you just have to change them. It s already been 12 revisions on them since... :)

This.

Reactions: SLOWESTN54

LazySoo335i

Lurker
Jun 7, 2022
Strange that readiness is passing but the diagnostic is still causing lambda stim.

Generate a stock bin from MHD and upload it here. I'll patch out the lambda stim and also check the region specific stuff like DMTL.
Here's a copy of my bin

Attachments

• WBAWB73517P022284_updated.bin
    2 MB · Views: 9

LazySoo335i

Lurker
Jun 7, 2022
I have a set of new to me index 8 injectors on standby I could try out, see if maybe I can isolate the problem. Never put them in yet because I figured if I couldn't tell that my injectors weren't working properly then why swap them out yet