N54 big single turbo runs very lean and misfires

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
Our adv's are running perfect and have no issues with them , you can see what each individual bank is doing separately can you still see that with the single bank o2 conversion

Reason I'm asking is also because you can see the stft's of each bank and can tell which injector bank is playing up, making it easy to trouble shoot injectors can that also be seen after the conversion ?

My note on the ADV was to not use them in the downpipe. They are fine in the manifold, as that is what the flash option is setup for. And no, after single bank, both STFT will read the same.

Reactions: martymil

Hutch222

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
Am I able to delete codes on MHD? I have this active code I would like to delete or deactivate. I know this may not help but these oxygen sensors are not present in the exhaust anyway so I would like to not have this code active if possible. " 2C9E - DME: Oxygen Sensor heater after catalytic converter activation."

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
You should have at least 1 rear o2 sensor. The XDF has toggles to convert to single rear o2, and the app now has the flash option for full single bank (which includes single rear o2)

Reactions: Torgus and Hutch222

Hutch222

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
I apologize I do in fact have the bank 1 rear sensor in my downpipe. I provided the wrong information. I must have misheard. That clears up a lot, but obviously we still have the issue of the car not running well. I believe I will try running the car on the bank 1 setup.

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
It isn't going to miraculously fix hardware issues. You have some injector / o2 / coil / plug issue you need to sort out.

Reactions: martymil

Hutch222

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
gottcha, I am assuming injectors at this point that is the only thing that has not been replaced.

Hutch222

Lurker
Jan 12, 2023
Update.

To me it looks like the post cat sensor that is supposed to be a bank 1 sensor is actually the bank 2 sensor. The tuner kept saying it seems like the oxygen sensors are mixed up because of how bad they were reading. But based on these pictures it looks like the yellow seal is the bank 2 sensor and green is bank 1. Not certain if this could be what’s wrong but I emailed the tuner so just waiting to hear back.

34B6E178-9F9B-4C3A-9FC5-F51CACC5DE81.jpeg

843724E5-FB19-41A2-961D-7DCAA805A2CD.jpeg

BEAT_ITN54

Private
Aug 25, 2022
STFT we log are (per bank) the instant percent correction of the actual lambda error (setpoint - target).

CILC is a very small amount to account for minor diffs. Again, not reliable on anything other than fully stock HW imo

Is there a specific parameter to disable CILC?