My official China TD04 16T eBay turbos

buster84

Corporal
Mar 24, 2018
Ride
335 bmw xdrive
I'm new here so I can't help but ask, would the vendor china turbos you guys are referring to happen to be the VTT stage 2+ turbos? I hate to ask a dumb question but I admit I was considering going that route since its local.

@Chris@VargasTurboTech

As previously stated, they are 100% not our turbos, although they may share some parts, so of course look similar. We build them in-house, with internals sourced from the UK.

Chris

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads...stock-wtf-link-inside.3282/page-10#post-44114

Reactions: Twinz

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
F4E732F1-827E-447D-AC5A-745A60977A31.jpeg
For fred

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
View attachment 13456 Were not all broke kids on here that cant Buy over priced calipers.More power to the smart spenders here.
So lets get on topic my man.

You must really have a small penis. All I see you post is dumb shit like this, wow you have a wad of money. You think that is real money? That is a J O K E. Typical Cali kid. You look stupider for posting that, and you don't even get that, which is the real joke of it all.

I just logged on to see you literally took the time and searched and rated 150+ of my posts as dumb because I think your dumb wanna be show boating 'I has money' post was stupid? You literally have no life if you took time to do this. You post online to make it seem like you are somebody. Posting pictures of you flexing and pictures of money on a car forum? Ok wanna be Dan Bilzerian, the fag of instagram. LOL.

Seriously, your posts would only impress someone under 25. Please go find everyone of my posts and rate it dumb. You obviously have no life. Please continue on posting something you think will impress people(it does not).

When you grow up and become a man you will understand this post. Then again, not everyone grows up. You would think at your age...

edit: @doublespaces this is why your rating system is flawed imo. It allows trolls like RC to abuse it. I know you dislike BB but having a limit on the ratings you can give a single person in a time frame or having the system effect something like posting ability makes it a lot more practical and it is a good way of dealing with trolls which the community will police on it's own(in theory). Just an idea it might need to be revamped to have an effect positive or negative. Before RC got his panties in a bunch I think I had 2 negs. Which is saying a lot given how much I post and bash on VTT ;)

Last edited:

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
9EBAF60C-227B-4817-A00A-FE8EF109F3E3.png
You must really have a small penis. All I see you post is dumb shit like this, wow you have a wad of money. You think that is real money? That is a J O K E. Typical Cali kid. You look stupider for posting that, and you don't even get that, which is the real joke of it all.

I just logged on to see you literally took the time and searched and rated 150+ of my posts as dumb because I think your dumb wanna be show boating 'I has money' post was stupid? You literally have no life if you took time to do this. You post online to make it seem like you are somebody. Posting pictures of you flexing and pictures of money on a car forum? Ok wanna be Dan Bilzerian, the fag of instagram. LOL.

Seriously, your posts would only impress someone under 25. Please go find everyone of my posts and rate it dumb. You obviously have no life. Please continue on posting something you think will impress people(it does not).

When you grow up and become a man you will understand this post. Then again, not everyone grows up. You would think at your age...

edit: @doublespaces this is why your rating system is flawed imo. It allows trolls like RC to abuse it. I know you dislike BB but having a limit on the ratings you can give a single person in a time frame or having the system effect something like posting ability makes it a lot more practical and it is a good way of dealing with trolls which the community will police on it's own(in theory). Just an idea it might need to be revamped to have an effect positive or negative. Before RC got his panties in a bunch I think I had 2 negs. Which is saying a lot given how much I post and bash on VTT ;)

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
You are ignoring content by this member.

Ahh the glory of the ignore button. Never had to use it on this forum before, but there is always a 1st time.

Please keep posting more 'bro millennial Instagram posts' for everyone else.

Maybe we can get this thread back on topic: I hope these turbos work for people. Great price point assuming they last. Should be a great choice for aging n54s. Be interesting to see these side by side with VTT versions to see the upgraded parts etc.