Jun 18, 2017
Ride
07 E92 335i
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

Im new and figured I would post a build thread. I bought an 07 e92 335i in December of 2014 for my 21st birthday and it's been nothing short of fun, stressful and expensive lol. Car is now at 190k and still pulls strong.

Exterior Mods:
M3 style fender w/gloss black sidemarkers and 335i logos
Mtech front bumper w/arkym lip
Duke Dynamics D2 CF Vented Hood
CF CSL Trunk
Gloss black roof spoiler
Gloss black kidney grill
Gloss black window trim
5% window tint
Custom led ring halos w/blackout
LCI Taillights
Performance Mods:
MHD e60
PW Stage 2 Pump
PW performance coil packs
Chris Blanks CP
Activ BOV
ARM FMIC
ARM DP
Burger Motors DCI
Burger Motors cowls
Burger Motors 3.5 Tmap/Bar
NGK Plugs
Custom Oil cooler w/Motiv Plate

Exhaust:
ARM Catless DP
Vibrant Resonarts
Quad tips w/CF tips

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
H&R Sport Springs
Marcato 2 piece BBS LM Reps
Drilled/Slotted Rotors
Akebono Pads

Interior:
CF Trim Wrap
Rear seat delete

MODS COMING SOON :)
(literally in the mail lol)
335d coolant tank relocation
Raceland Coilovers

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I remember raceland made some downpipes. They were cheap and worked, but that was it. I didn't know they made suspension also. How do you like your brake pads?

Gerodmarshall

Jun 18, 2017
Ride
07 E92 335i
I remember raceland made some downpipes. They were cheap and worked, but that was it. I didn't know they made suspension also. How do you like your brake pads?
My friend had racelands on his s4 and they rode great and he tracked them. I will literally never buy another brand of brake pads. They are amazing.

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
You may say your ricelands ride "well" but they'll never ride as well and perform as well as some of these other brands and the weight of these cars might have something to do with that, my car didn't cost $8k so I guess there's a bit of a difference in our perspectives.

Gerodmarshall

Jun 18, 2017
Ride
07 E92 335i
You may say your ricelands ride "well" but they'll never ride as well and perform as well as some of these other brands and the weight of these cars might have something to do with that, my car didn't cost $8k so I guess there's a bit of a difference in our perspectives.
I'm sure that's true but that's ok with me :) can't beat coilovers for 400$ when your 190k mile factory struts are all blown lol