MHD for IOS released!!!

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
Loving it so far. Just one question regarding the custom flash files. Is there anyway to download/save it on the phone other than transferring it over through iTunes?

Yep, you can download them to the phone via email, and then use the Files app on your phone to move them to MHD folder.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Loving it so far. Just one question regarding the custom flash files. Is there anyway to download/save it on the phone other than transferring it over through iTunes?

1) Sell iPhone made for simple people
2) Buy Android phone

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
Im having problems signing in with my Android! I can’t sign in! Tells me bad credentials or crashes!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Im having problems signing in with my Android! I can’t sign in! Tells me bad credentials or crashes!
Do you know that @jyamona is the developer and he is asking you to do something and you are ignoring him, only complaining to other people. If you want help you must do what is described. If you do not want to do that I'd advise that complaining to others is not going to help.

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
I already did everything , Im trashing my Cheap Android tablet! Thanks for the help in this forum!! Complain closed!!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I already did everything , Im trashing my Cheap Android tablet! Thanks for the help in this forum!! Complain closed!!

You didn't make a video, please show it otherwise I don't believe there is enough information to help.

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Not sure I follow but if you have a custom file you can read from DME and save it on your phone there’s nothing iTunes about it

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Not sure I follow but if you have a custom file you can read from DME and save it on your phone there’s nothing iTunes about it

Typically all file management is handled through iTunes in terms of getting files to and from a device. So if you write your own tune and want to avoid iTunes, you'd have to email or upload it somewhere and then send it to yourself to download and then move it into the correct folder.

With Android obviously you just drag and drop the file into the correct folder over USB and that's the end. Apple forces people through their iTunes crap, at least they used to.

steve30

Private
Sep 26, 2019
Ride
E36 M3, E90 335 ST
Yep, you can download them to the phone via email, and then use the Files app on your phone to move them to MHD folder.

Yea that's the issue i'm having. The MHD app isn't popping up in my files app.